Approaching 2018

Reply

Old Dec 31st 2017, 12:42 am
  #1  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Clacfart's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2017
Posts: 98
Clacfart will become famous soon enough
Talking Approaching 2018

Hi everyone, I hope that you all had a lovely Christmas. I have had a bit of a break in regards to our move for the past week as it had gotten to a point where it just swamped everything I did.

So, now with a positive mind, here's to 2018 (possibly being one of the biggest of my life!!). To add, I have finally settled on Adelaide. A close friend of mine migrated to the UK from Adelaide and his sister works as a nurse out there.... good for me as he has put me in touch with her.

Needless to say, I'm excited!!

Who else is moving in 2018? Or is anyone moving back to the UK??

Much love xx
Clacfart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st 2017, 3:59 am
  #2  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: Perth
Posts: 5,449
the troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond reputethe troubadour has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Approaching 2018

Good luck with all that. I thought Adelaide may just win out.


The Year of the Dog.....which begins in Feb looks one to bunker down in my case but if not a Goat or Dragon it may not such a bad call.......
the troubadour is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st 2017, 9:57 am
  #3  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Clacfart's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2017
Posts: 98
Clacfart will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Approaching 2018

Originally Posted by the troubadour View Post
Good luck with all that. I thought Adelaide may just win out.


The Year of the Dog.....which begins in Feb looks one to bunker down in my case but if not a Goat or Dragon it may not such a bad call.......
I wish you a very happy New year! Adelaide won mainly on the job front... must go where the work is.

However, I most definitely will be visiting WA as Jurien Bay has the most gorgeous skydiving drop zone that I just HAVE to visit
Clacfart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st 2017, 10:39 am
  #4  
MODERATOR
 
old.sparkles's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: slough - Adelaide
Posts: 26,811
old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Approaching 2018

Originally Posted by Clacfart View Post
I wish you a very happy New year! Adelaide won mainly on the job front... must go where the work is.

However, I most definitely will be visiting WA as Jurien Bay has the most gorgeous skydiving drop zone that I just HAVE to visit
Any idea on which hospital yet Clecfart?

I know there's a maternity unit at the Lyell McEwin Hospital which is my side of Adelaide (I live on the edge of the Barossa) and there's also Women's and Children and Royal Adelaide in the City and more. Found this site - SA Maternity Hospitals (Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond) - which lists all I think
old.sparkles is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st 2017, 10:46 am
  #5  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Clacfart's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2017
Posts: 98
Clacfart will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Approaching 2018

Originally Posted by old.sparkles View Post
Any idea on which hospital yet Clecfart?

I know there's a maternity unit at the Lyell McEwin Hospital which is my side of Adelaide (I live on the edge of the Barossa) and there's also Women's and Children and Royal Adelaide in the City and more. Found this site - SA Maternity Hospitals (Pregnancy, Birth and Beyond) - which lists all I think
Lyell McEwin is the one that has offered me an interview! So I'm hoping for there but not going to put all of my eggs in one basket. I've been looking at Blakeview as little place to live but I guess again I'll have to look around properly when I'm there
Clacfart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st 2017, 10:52 am
  #6  
MODERATOR
 
old.sparkles's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Location: slough - Adelaide
Posts: 26,811
old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Approaching 2018

Originally Posted by Clacfart View Post
Lyell McEwin is the one that has offered me an interview! So I'm hoping for there but not going to put all of my eggs in one basket. I've been looking at Blakeview as little place to live but I guess again I'll have to look around properly when I'm there
Blakeview has some good streets and some not so good streets. I don't know it too well, but have friends at work who live there.

I live up in Gawler which is on the edge of the Barossa and not that much further out. Google says there's a place that does tandem skydiving not too far away, but not sure about Gawler airport or solo skydiving.
old.sparkles is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st 2017, 11:51 am
  #7  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Clacfart's Avatar
 
Joined: Dec 2017
Posts: 98
Clacfart will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Approaching 2018

Originally Posted by old.sparkles View Post
Blakeview has some good streets and some not so good streets. I don't know it too well, but have friends at work who live there.

I live up in Gawler which is on the edge of the Barossa and not that much further out. Google says there's a place that does tandem skydiving not too far away, but not sure about Gawler airport or solo skydiving.
That is interesting to know. I'm going to check out the skydiving centre's websites to see what I can find out
Clacfart is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st 2017, 12:15 pm
  #8  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 11,797
Beoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond reputeBeoz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Approaching 2018

Happy New Year

I am going to single out here ......... GarryP

Keep it real sport.
Beoz is offline  
Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement