The Apprentice 2009

Old Mar 14th 2009, 1:48 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Apprentice 2009

I know there are a few fans here of Sir Alan. Thought I would let you know that The Apprentice 2009 starts on the Beeb on 25th March. Can't wait.
Old Mar 14th 2009, 3:22 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Apprentice 2009

Originally Posted by northernbird
I know there are a few fans here of Sir Alan. Thought I would let you know that The Apprentice 2009 starts on the Beeb on 25th March. Can't wait.
Love the show. Can't wait to see what form Surallun's in. It'll be hard to match up to the incompetence of last year's show though, what with high-points like the pants-hotline!

One thing I didn't know, which I think is very disingenuous, is that there's actually a period of several months between the final task and the ultimate hiring/firing, during which both finalists work for Surallun.
Old Mar 14th 2009, 5:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Damson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond reputeDamson has a reputation beyond repute

One thing I didn't know, which I think is very disingenuous, is that there's actually a period of several months between the final task and the ultimate hiring/firing, during which both finalists work for Surallun.[/QUOTE]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

God, didn't know that - I feel so duped now!

Have to say that the highpoint for me last year was when they were in a Moroccan market the Jewish bloke didn't Khosher meat was. He was an arse, so I didn't cringe for him.
I did however feel for the woman who had to choose a chicken for the stallholder to kill. Nightmare.
Old Mar 14th 2009, 7:50 pm
Timelord

DrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond reputeDrWho has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
...One thing I didn't know, which I think is very disingenuous, is that there's actually a period of several months between the final task and the ultimate hiring/firing, during which both finalists work for Surallun.
Oer, didn't know that either...!

Love the show... wouldn't mind knowing how last years winner is getting on either... is there a follow up planned or anything...?
Old Mar 14th 2009, 10:58 pm
Account Closed

aglassofwinehelps is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DrWho
Oer, didn't know that either...!

Love the show... wouldn't mind knowing how last years winner is getting on either... is there a follow up planned or anything...?
Not sure but Raef has hit the giddy heights of 'Celebrity Come Dine with Me' where he had a mate do all the cooking
Old Mar 14th 2009, 11:54 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

God, didn't know that - I feel so duped now!

Have to say that the highpoint for me last year was when they were in a Moroccan market the Jewish bloke didn't Khosher meat was. He was an arse, so I didn't cringe for him.
I did however feel for the woman who had to choose a chicken for the stallholder to kill. Nightmare

Yeah that was my fave too, bloody idiot he was
Old Mar 15th 2009, 12:24 am
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

what channel is the Beeb on?
Old Mar 15th 2009, 12:29 am
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by Possums
what channel is the Beeb on?
I download it from The Box, its on BBC1 back home.
Old Mar 15th 2009, 12:30 am
BE Forum Addict

the4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud ofthe4ofus has much to be proud of

Love that show

Would we need to have Austar to watch it?

Lynn xx
Old Mar 15th 2009, 12:33 am
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by the4ofus
Love that show

Would we need to have Austar to watch it?

Lynn xx
no, you need a broadband connection and membership to www.thebox.bz Takes a bit of faffing about but well worth it in the end.
Old Mar 15th 2009, 1:07 am
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

I download it from The Box, its on BBC1 back home.

no, you need a broadband connection and membership to www.thebox.bz Takes a bit of faffing about but well worth it in the end.
not heard of this i'll have a butchers, do you need a high speed connection? I have downloaded a couple of programmes from UK nova but it takes so long I just gave up. I have broadband but its not very fast!

failing that hopefully it will be on ABC or SBS in a few years! I recently watched some of the first series.
Old Mar 15th 2009, 1:09 am
Gutter Gob!!

Originally Posted by Possums
not heard of this i'll have a butchers, do you need a high speed connection? I have downloaded a couple of programmes from UK nova but it takes so long I just gave up. I have broadband but its not very fast!

failing that hopefully it will be on ABC or SBS in a few years! I recently watched some of the first series.
I have a high speed connection but you don't necessarily need one, it just takes longer. When I didn't have high speed I used to set it off going at bedtime and just leave it going overnight. UK Nova will have it as well so you don't need to be a member of the box to get it.
Old Mar 15th 2009, 1:28 am
(^v^)

I have a high speed connection but you don't necessarily need one, it just takes longer. When I didn't have high speed I used to set it off going at bedtime and just leave it going overnight. UK Nova will have it as well so you don't need to be a member of the box to get it.
thanks, good idea leaving it going overnight
Old Mar 15th 2009, 5:04 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Depending on what hour of the evening it goes out in the UK, I might even watch it live on Zattoo.