Applecare...

Old Apr 13th 2012, 4:35 am
BE Forum Addict

xzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of lightxzibit is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Applecare...

Originally Posted by fish.01
Must be a lying little bugger. I looked him in the eye and asked specifically whether it was a refurb. He said categorically that it is brand new. How do I check the serial number ?
If you go to settings>general>about and scroll to serial number, it shows it. Refurbs generally start with 5K, QR , 7T and 8T.

Apple call them "new replacements" not refurbs, so he probably wasn't lying, but I have a friend that works at an Apple store, and apparently they are phones that have been returned for whatever reason. They all have brand new cases and batteries, so might as well be new phones.