APEC in Fort Sydney

Old Sep 7th 2007, 1:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud ofWilgar has much to be proud of
Thumbs down APEC in Fort Sydney

Who else is sick of all the hype over this?

By the way the media are going on about George Bushs` arrival etc one would imagine this was some Godforsaken corner of the world that world leaders had never visited before.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 1:21 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: APEC in Fort Sydney

Shame it was'nt DALLAS and i was reading guns n ammo on the fourth floor of the book depository
Old Sep 7th 2007, 1:25 am

Vim Fuego is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
Shame it was'nt DALLAS and i was reading guns n ammo on the fourth floor of the book depository
So the sixth floor wouldn't work for you then?

Jeez, some people HAVE to be different
Old Sep 7th 2007, 1:30 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

No didnt like the view from the 6th floor,cant believe anyone would read up there,too dark
Old Sep 7th 2007, 1:33 am

No didnt like the view from the 6th floor,cant believe anyone would read up there,too dark
The 4th floor has a coke machine too so that's handy if the cavalcade is late.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 1:34 am
FREE TIBET

I said i would like to be high but not that high
Old Sep 7th 2007, 1:36 am
FREE TIBET

Mmmm maybe i didnt say i wanted to be high,oh well must settle down and adjust my sight,its been a while.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 1:38 am

Mmmm maybe i didnt say i wanted to be high,oh well must settle down and adjust my sight,its been a while.
Synchronise that breathing boy ... you must have seen Leon? Or The Day Of The Jackel ... what? you've only seen the Bruce Willis version?
Old Sep 7th 2007, 1:43 am
FREE TIBET

My breathing is fine,even though its a bit dusty up here,its just the silence i hate,think i need an ipod or a radio.Any idea what song i should be listening too as i get ready ????
Old Sep 7th 2007, 1:48 am

My breathing is fine,even though its a bit dusty up here,its just the silence i hate,think i need an ipod or a radio.Any idea what song i should be listening too as i get ready ????
Happiness Is A Warm Gun - John Lennon?

Don't aim for the head because you'll miss his brain by at least 3 feet.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 1:53 am
FREE TIBET

Nah dont worry, cause it been a while i've got a mate on this little grassy knoll kinda thing,just incase i miss the b'stard

I was thinking more along the lines of 3 in the bush is better than one in the govenor
Old Sep 7th 2007, 2:03 am
BE Forum Addict

esperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wilgar
Who else is sick of all the hype over this?

By the way the media are going on about George Bushs` arrival etc one would imagine this was some Godforsaken corner of the world that world leaders had never visited before.
And yet the Chasers boys just drove on through two security checkpoints, with one of them dressed as Osama!!
Old Sep 7th 2007, 2:06 am
FREE TIBET

Originally Posted by esperanza
And yet the Chasers boys just drove on through two security checkpoints, with one of them dressed as Osama!!
Mmmm almost took a shot at them,must be getting tired,whats keeping the ******:curse:
Old Sep 7th 2007, 2:07 am

The fake security pass is worth a laugh if you can find a piccy too.
Old Sep 7th 2007, 2:21 am
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

How dumb must those cops have been - here are the security passes they were using!

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/...783454020.html

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.