Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Anyone from Perth still around?

Anyone from Perth still around?

Old Dec 24th 2009, 8:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Kingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to beholdKingseat is a splendid one to behold
Default Anyone from Perth still around?

Can you take alcohol onto the beach tomorrow? Not planning a bevvy but a small glass of champers would be nice.

A friend thought they saw a sign at cottesloe saying big fines.
Old Dec 24th 2009, 9:33 am
Devil's Advocate

EvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone from Perth still around?

AFAIK public drinking anywhere is illegal but its a matter of application.
I doubt a sensible family having a glass of poo on Xmas will raise any issues. If you, and twenty mates in football shirts, rock up with 6 cartons and a load of Bundy I suspect you may get "attention"
Have a good one
Old Dec 25th 2009, 12:55 am
Banned

mohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to beholdmohogony is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Anyone from Perth still around?

Originally Posted by EvannTel
AFAIK public drinking anywhere is illegal but its a matter of application.
I doubt a sensible family having a glass of poo on Xmas will raise any issues. If you, and twenty mates in football shirts, rock up with 6 cartons and a load of Bundy I suspect you may get "attention"
Have a good one
l agree with the public beach drinking ban, l don't want to go to the beach and get hasseled by drunks and step on broken glass from smashed bottles littered everywhere. The more fines they hand out the better.

Last edited by mohogony; Dec 25th 2009 at 12:59 am.