Anyone in Ormeau ?

Old Oct 10th 2008, 7:59 am
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light
Default Anyone in Ormeau ?

Hi all we have just moved in to Ormeau. Its lovely all new houses.

I was just wondering if any of you lot are beside me.

My boys are looking for some friends also, lol.

Love Shabee
x
Old Oct 13th 2008, 9:05 am
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Anyone in Ormeau ?

Take it i am on my own then lol
x
Old Oct 13th 2008, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shabee
Take it i am on my own then lol
x
Hi Shabee,
I live close to you at Pimapama, my daughter attends Livingstone christian college in ormeau. Are you living on the jacobs ridge estate?How old are your boys?Sorry so many questions

Allyson
Old Oct 14th 2008, 2:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dazza49
Hi Shabee,
I live close to you at Pimapama, my daughter attends Livingstone christian college in ormeau. Are you living on the jacobs ridge estate?How old are your boys?Sorry so many questions

Allyson
Hi Allyson,
Yes in the Jacobs ridge estate.
Boys are 12 & 14.
My youngest started Ormeau state school yesterday and seemed to like it so fingers crossed.
Shabee
x
Old Oct 14th 2008, 3:12 am
Stuart and Carolann

stu-carol has a brilliant futurestu-carol has a brilliant futurestu-carol has a brilliant futurestu-carol has a brilliant futurestu-carol has a brilliant futurestu-carol has a brilliant futurestu-carol has a brilliant future

You are not alone. We moved in about 5 weeks ago and love it, although the pool is still under construction and the garden needs landscaping but we will get there. We are from Scotland as well, Glenrothes.

Stuart
Old Oct 14th 2008, 6:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of

Hi Allyson,
Yes in the Jacobs ridge estate.
Boys are 12 & 14.
My youngest started Ormeau state school yesterday and seemed to like it so fingers crossed.
Shabee
x
Hi Shabee,
My daughter is only 6 and all our friends have younger children. Why don't you get your boys enrolled at a sports club for football, rugby, cricket and this will be a start to making friends. And they've also started school so they should be ok in a few weeks. How are you settling in?I work in Brisbane all week but if you fancy meeting for a coffee on a sat morning let me know and I will pm you the number.

Allyson
Old Oct 14th 2008, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

That would be nice Allison
x
Old Oct 14th 2008, 11:04 am
BE Enthusiast

That would be nice Allison
x
Hi,
i've pm'd you my number

Allyson
Old Oct 14th 2008, 9:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute

We don't live in ormeau but upper coomera. We have a 14 year old boy too. I'll happily meet up for coffee
Old Oct 15th 2008, 2:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Scrawni 2
We don't live in ormeau but upper coomera. We have a 14 year old boy too. I'll happily meet up for coffee
Hi I answered your PM before reading your reply.lol.
Old Oct 15th 2008, 7:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

lyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant future

Hi I answered your PM before reading your reply.lol.

Hi

i have been looking at Ormeau too, at the moment we are still in the UK and will be until Oct 2009. i will be looking to work in CBD as mater mothers or royal womans, do you know what the travel time would be to these.

how are you finding the area, we were originally looking at coomera then looked north to north lakes area. and are now thinking further south again. can never make up our minds and prob wont until we get there.

how are you finding the schools etc and more so the people.

hope you are settling in well

cheryl
Old Oct 15th 2008, 8:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lyndhurst
Hi

i have been looking at Ormeau too, at the moment we are still in the UK and will be until Oct 2009. i will be looking to work in CBD as mater mothers or royal womans, do you know what the travel time would be to these.

how are you finding the area, we were originally looking at coomera then looked north to north lakes area. and are now thinking further south again. can never make up our minds and prob wont until we get there.

cheryl
Hi
Ormeau is about a 15 min drive from Brisbane. Ormeau is lovely, nice new houses. We looked an Coomera and north lakes as well. Coomera as ok but just did not feel right. North lakes is lovely but expensive. We pay $370 a week for a 4 bedroomed house which is only 2 years old.
You really need to look about when you get here as what you want may be different to what we wanted. We arrived to a holiday let in Kirra which is at the other end of the Gold coast right on the border with New south wales. And we looked at areas right up to Ormeau. When we found Ormeau something about the area felt right. My OH has also managed to get work 5 mins round the corner as well.
As for the people, well they could not be nicer, really welcoming and helpfull.
My boys have now started school, the younger one started Ormeau primary on Monday and settled right in with no dramas,lol. My older one just started high school yesterday, he found it a bit harder going there but in the end day 1 was ok, he was even playing football with other kids. We will see what day 2 brings. He goes to Winderoo valley high.
Good luck with everything
Shabee
x
Old Oct 15th 2008, 8:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lyndhurst
Hi

cheryl
Ormeau is exit 45 on the m1 (45km from brisbane) It takes me 20-30 mins to get there from springwood at 4:30 pm (junction 20) but if you were travelling right into brisbane city i would say an hour plus realistically as the traffic is shocking after springwood in general
Old Oct 15th 2008, 8:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

So is our coffee morning going ahead for sat morning?If you know coomera shopping centre,we could meet at the chocolate room bout 9.30.
I drive to Brisbane to a suburb called Ashgrove which takes me on a good day 50mins but most of the time over an hour. You have to have your wits about you as the general driving is shocking,they undertake, cut you up, swirve in and out of lanes like there life depended on it:curse:Anyway whos up for coffee?

Allyson
Old Oct 15th 2008, 10:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

sassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond reputesassie has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all we have just moved in to Ormeau. Its lovely all new houses.

I was just wondering if any of you lot are beside me.

My boys are looking for some friends also, lol.

Love Shabee
x
Hi Shabee. Just sent you a PM. I should have read this thread before
asking you all those questions. LOL.

We're in Jacobs Ridge also.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.