Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Anyone got a spare nappy?

Anyone got a spare nappy?

Old Sep 13th 2007, 11:50 am
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone got a spare nappy?

OK, so lots of you know my story and the bad time I've had over the last few months. But on Sunday I fly out to Brisbane and I gotta tell ya I'm sh**ting myself.

Come on guys, give me some positive feedback

Jazzys
Old Sep 13th 2007, 12:22 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone got a spare nappy?

Originally Posted by jazzys
OK, so lots of you know my story and the bad time I've had over the last few months. But on Sunday I fly out to Brisbane and I gotta tell ya I'm sh**ting myself.

Jazzys
you will be fine sweetie. It will be the biggest adventure you will ever have and if you bottle it now you will regret it for the rest of your life.

Hows that?
Old Sep 13th 2007, 12:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond repute

Jazzys
Nope........... you should come to Perth
Old Sep 13th 2007, 12:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Jazzys
You will be fine don't forget to do an update, I will swap with you if you are desperate as I can't sell the house.

Good luck ( I will be the same when the time comes)
Old Sep 13th 2007, 12:37 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Jazzys
don't let it get to you, you are doing the right thing!

Brissie w3ill be worth it and if it isn't perfect you can always move around Oz you are just getting your foot in the door so to speak

Enjoy your adventure and have a beer for me
Old Sep 13th 2007, 12:45 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
you will be fine sweetie. It will be the biggest adventure you will ever have and if you bottle it now you will regret it for the rest of your life.

Hows that?
Ditto
Old Sep 13th 2007, 2:56 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Issie
Ditto
lady of few words.
Old Sep 13th 2007, 3:03 pm

Issie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond reputeIssie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
lady of few words.
Quiet ones are always the worst
Old Sep 13th 2007, 3:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Guys, I won't be having that beer though. I had too many last night and my head still hurts reaaly bad.

Ta
Jazzys
Old Sep 13th 2007, 5:42 pm
sarab40

sarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of lightsarab40 is a glorious beacon of light

Go for it!! Enjoy it and relish your new adventure
Old Sep 14th 2007, 6:54 am
BE Forum Addict

I'm trying my best Sarah, but this week has just gone too fast!

Jazzys XXX
Old Sep 14th 2007, 7:15 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Jazzys
OMG that's come in soooo quickly. After the last few months you've had you deserve nothing but the best. I truly hope you settle quickly and have a fab new life down under.

Just keep breathing in and out, and put on foot in front of the other and you'll get there

Gill
Old Sep 14th 2007, 7:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

The two of you are going to be just fine. It's a great adventure!
GOOD LUCK
Old Sep 14th 2007, 7:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by herrchook
OMG that's come in soooo quickly. After the last few months you've had you deserve nothing but the best. I truly hope you settle quickly and have a fab new life down under.

Just keep breathing in and out, and put on foot in front of the other and you'll get there

Gill
SOOOOO quickly, you ain't kidding sweetheart! I hope all the hurt I'm feeling goes away just as quickly.

How are you settling in?

Jeff XXX
Old Sep 14th 2007, 9:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck babe xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.