Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

anyone fancy having a moan about something???

anyone fancy having a moan about something???

Old Feb 2nd 2007, 7:15 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default anyone fancy having a moan about something???

i am fed up of waiting for an email from oz.

i am fed up of not been able to eat cream cakes..

and i am fed up with having a fat asre..

ast..
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 7:18 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anyone fancy having a moan about something???

Originally Posted by aston man

ast..
and why are you no longer in that nice place then M? much brighter place - i liked the decor in there - its a bit dark in here you need some more bright sparks!
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 7:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thewoodz
and why are you no longer in that nice place then M? much brighter place - i liked the decor in there - its a bit dark in here you need some more bright sparks!
here you go, brighten the place up a bit
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 7:23 pm
on the Goldie

thewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond reputethewoodz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by curly
here you go, brighten the place up a bit
ahhh mush better M - don't you agree!!!!

M?....M?......think the bright lights have scared him N he wants to be alone with his moaning
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 7:23 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thewoodz
woodz i love to live in my nice place,but we all break now and again,

i know its not easy,but i am on the atkins,i've got my medical in a month and i need to drop two stone..i am craving for a nice cream cake,have you ever tasted a morrisons doughnuts??jeez they just melt in your mouth and the jam explodes and runs down your throat...ooooohhhhhhh..

Last edited by aston man; Feb 2nd 2007 at 7:27 pm.
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 7:26 pm
on the Goldie

woodz i love to live in my nice place,but we all break now and again,

i know its not easy,but i am on the atkins,i've got my medical in a month and i need to drop two stone..i am craving for a nice cream cake,have you ever tasted a morrisons doughnut??jeez they just melt in your mouth and the jam explodes...ooooohhhhhhh..
but M just think how good you will feel at those medicals

Clippies is putting herself through it as well and she looks fine to me!
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 7:29 pm
Banned

and chip butty's on crusty bread with loads of butter,,oooohhhhh

and a case officer....oooohhhhh

Last edited by aston man; Feb 2nd 2007 at 7:30 pm. Reason: cus i'm thick as two short planks
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 7:29 pm
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

ast..
I did a sulking thread the other day perhaps should have renamed it to the moaning thread??
Dont worry it will all come together XXXX
OOOhhh and can I quickly add....Bloody AGENTS....xx
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 7:30 pm
on the Goldie

and chip butty's on crusty braed with loads of butter,,oooohhhhh

and a case officer....oooohhhhh
NOOOOOOOOOOOO don't torture yourself .................have pity on us poor fools watching!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 10:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

esperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond reputeesperanza has a reputation beyond repute

ast..
Yeah ok.....

I have to wait another two months before going to Oz, I still haven't won the lottery, my fifties won't fit in my wallet and my diamond shoes are too tight!

(No in fact I am feeling quite happy & smug at the moment!! )
Old Feb 2nd 2007, 10:09 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

ast..
Was wondering how quick this would hit.
Old Feb 3rd 2007, 1:55 am
BE Enthusiast

matt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I want to moan about something.
I bought 2kg of mussels from the fisho yesterday, was going to make Moules Mariniere for tea. Got the wine, the crusty bread etc etc, went to wash the mussels and they were all dead. First and last time I go to that fisho. :curse:
J
on a lighter note, there's lots of choice in angry emoticons now isn't there
J.