Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Anyone fancy a game of netball? - Southport, GC

Anyone fancy a game of netball? - Southport, GC

Old Jan 31st 2008, 9:36 am
BE Enthusiast

4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Anyone fancy a game of netball? - Southport, GC

Hi,

I am trying to find a few more players for our netball team on the Gold Coast. We are based in southport but mostly live around Pacific Pines. Its only C grade so a social game. We play on Friday mornings. You don't have to be fit, I'm certainly not. I haven't played since I was 10! You just need to be commited.

So if any of you ladies (apologies to the men) fancy it, post here or PM me. Its a great chance to get fit and to make a few new friends. We're a great bunch - honest!

Tasha x
Old Jan 31st 2008, 9:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light4Reids is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Anyone fancy a game of netball? - Southport, GC

Bump.....anyone?
Old Feb 24th 2008, 8:59 pm
Living the dream :)

nickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of lightnickywes is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Anyone fancy a game of netball? - Southport, GC

Originally Posted by 4Reids
Hi,

I am trying to find a few more players for our netball team on the Gold Coast. We are based in southport but mostly live around Pacific Pines. Its only C grade so a social game. We play on Friday mornings. You don't have to be fit, I'm certainly not. I haven't played since I was 10! You just need to be commited.

So if any of you ladies (apologies to the men) fancy it, post here or PM me. Its a great chance to get fit and to make a few new friends. We're a great bunch - honest!

Tasha x
Hi Tasha - Don't play anymore but when I get over there I will be your coach!! Am fully qualified and coach a premier league team here so keep me in mind.

Nicky x
Old Feb 24th 2008, 9:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Nicky, I think we could do with it x
Old Feb 24th 2008, 10:35 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Nicky, I think we could do with it x
How did Friday's game go?
Old Feb 24th 2008, 10:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Not too bad thanks hun. We didn't win but we're closing the gap - scoring more each week. It was about 40 in there too which doesn't really help. I'm suprised anyone was still standing at the end. You fancy joing us then?

x
Old Feb 24th 2008, 10:57 pm

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Not too bad thanks hun. We didn't win but we're closing the gap - scoring more each week. It was about 40 in there too which doesn't really help. I'm suprised anyone was still standing at the end. You fancy joing us then?

x
Yay, good on ya.

Oh you know me...I would but you know, floors to clean, coffee to drink

Will defo come and watch a game though
Old Feb 24th 2008, 11:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lol!

Prob best you leave it a season or 2 before coming to watch. We might actually be winning by then. I'm sure you've got plenty of floors to clean & coffee to drink til then. If not there's always my floors. They always need cleaning!

x
Old Feb 24th 2008, 11:01 pm

Lol!

Prob best you leave it a season or 2 before coming to watch. We might actually be winning by then. I'm sure you've got plenty of floors to clean & coffee to drink til then. If not there's always my floors. They always need cleaning!

x
Lol well nice offer but think i'll pass