Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Anyone else joined fat club?

Wikiposts

Anyone else joined fat club?

Old Jan 13th 2008, 8:04 am
Finally in Melbourne!

ittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really niceittakesages is just really nice
Default Re: Anyone else joined fat club?

Originally Posted by Jaycee1
Well, I lost 3Ib on Thursday and would have lost more only I didn't realise that you had to point fruit these days So there I was stuffing myself with apples and grapes instead of crisp and chocolate....
Never mind, on track for this Thursday.
How is everyone else holding up??
J x
Hi J
Lost 2lb on Wednesday but probably put that and more back on since having our medicals on Friday Back on it properly in the morning - determined not to have put on next week
Linda
Old Jan 13th 2008, 8:40 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ittakesages
Hi J
Lost 2lb on Wednesday but probably put that and more back on since having our medicals on Friday Back on it properly in the morning - determined not to have put on next week
Linda

doing really well - have lost inches but not weighed in yet. Don't intend to for a while. Seems to be working and getting a bit easier now I have seen some results.
Old Jan 13th 2008, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

purple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud ofpurple rain has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jaycee1
Hi Jacqui,
The link isn't working I'll see if I can mess around on the site and find it...
J x
Sorry, can't help, I have tried it and get get on???????
Great site if you can access it.
Congrats on the weight loss
jacqui