Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Anyone else addicted to this web site ?

Anyone else addicted to this web site ?

Old Mar 3rd 2008, 1:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

jimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nice
Question Anyone else addicted to this web site ?

Hi everyone Just thought that i would ask anyone else in the same boat I have a big pile of washing Ironing hovering to do but i cant get of this web page even on it until 01.15 this morning (and most other mornings) think that oh is going to pull the plug if he comes back and im still on this page omg it is that bad good luck everyone Kate
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 1:27 pm

Sheff_Sparky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone else addicted to this web site ?

Originally Posted by jimandkate
Hi everyone Just thought that i would ask anyone else in the same boat I have a big pile of washing Ironing hovering to do but i cant get of this web page even on it until 01.15 this morning (and most other mornings) think that oh is going to pull the plug if he comes back and im still on this page omg it is that bad good luck everyone Kate
oh dear! it's started.

i'm affraid my dear, that you have reached the point of no return. your washing will mount up only until 10 minutes before your OH gets home, hovering will be done in the same rush so it looks as though you have been busy all day.

dinner will be something that can be bung in the oven for a few hours or something that is really quick. ie, takeaway

so will find yourself getting later and later on the school run and the dusting will only be done once you receive a call from the inlaws about them visiting.

you will find yourself addicted to certain threads (Clippys is always in the last say thread to the point she has no idea about what is going on anywhere else)

you (like me) will be asking for advise about every little thing you will start to talk to people and instead of saying your blokes name it will be "the OH", you will have trouble expessing yourself without the use of smileys and ......

there is no cure

Last edited by Sheff_Sparky; Mar 3rd 2008 at 1:30 pm.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 1:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

jimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nicejimandkate is just really nice

yes that sounds about right OH has came home early because of the snow so had better get the hell of this computer bye for now talk as soon as he goes out of the room kate
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 1:51 pm

yes that sounds about right OH has came home early because of the snow so had better get the hell of this computer bye for now talk as soon as he goes out of the room kate
bye
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 2:38 pm

cheekivimto07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Im laughing, but what you have both said is so true,, i have found myself constantly checking this web site and i have also been known to be reading something on here and the tea is burning in the oven !! LOL

Oh my, what are we going to do?
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 2:44 pm

Originally Posted by cheekivimto07
Im laughing, but what you have both said is so true,, i have found myself constantly checking this web site and i have also been known to be reading something on here and the tea is burning in the oven !! LOL

Oh my, what are we going to do?
, there is no hope!

read this for a giggle:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...+addicted+when
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 2:50 pm
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

I'm not addicted. I can leave here anytime I want to Honest

I really could go now

maybe 5 more mins
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 2:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

sheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to allsheli0508 is a name known to all

I got that bad whilst we were going through the visa process that it was nearly topping galaxy in the addiction stakes.... kids even started grassing me up the OH.... now I have a fix once or twice a day and that seems to settle me.....

....saying that though.... once I've got a sold sign on the board the addiction could rear it's head again........

it's like a very, very good friend.... there when you need it but doesn't fall out with you when your busy
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 3:00 pm

cheekivimto07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Sheff_Sparky
, there is no hope!

read this for a giggle:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...+addicted+when
Sheff Sparky, that link made me laugh sooooooo much. After reading it, its offical im an ADDICT !!! can i get help anywhere..... LOL
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 3:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

thats it finally must admit it i have total gone crazy but i am glad that there is a whole lot more out there : and not just me that was a great link thanks we have summited on line and done medicals so we are here for the wait and you lot are going to have to put up with me (hope not that bad) thanks in advance kate
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 6:10 pm
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

Im so addicted. Im like 10 weeks away from finishing my degree and i havent even started my dissertation yet!.Every time the oh comes home hes like 'oh what a suprise, your on that forum again!" lol
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 6:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

GillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of lightGillyG is a glorious beacon of light

Me too!!!! I've got planning to do for school tomorrow and all I want to do is read all the threads that I've missed throughout the day! My OH comes home to find me sitting on the PC every evening...maybe we should start a "group" EP Anonymous!
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 6:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

gerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to allgerry is a name known to all

it does get a little addictive!!

but i am on here trying to learn and things about oz and giveing advice were i can
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 6:53 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Racht70
Im so addicted. Im like 10 weeks away from finishing my degree and i havent even started my dissertation yet!.Every time the oh comes home hes like 'oh what a suprise, your on that forum again!" lol
I am not addicted I tell ya I'm only on here to provide counselling for you addicts

(I asked to be banned to do my dissertation, try it)
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 7:47 pm
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
I am not addicted I tell ya I'm only on here to provide counselling for you addicts

(I asked to be banned to do my dissertation, try it)
Lol I was thinking about it...but even if i was banned id still come on to read.....Im really going to make a start soon (i setting myself a schedule)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.