Wikiposts

Anyone....

Old Aug 12th 2006, 11:29 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anyone....

Originally Posted by curly
nite Tiggs

I was wetting myself earlier when we were all answering the wrong threads my OH was asking me whats up and I couldnt tell him
the food and drink thread was my fav!

going now (got sidetracked on another thread!)

Old Aug 12th 2006, 11:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

How old are your kids Ann? or child dont know how many you have
Old Aug 12th 2006, 11:33 am
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute

How old are your kids Ann? or child dont know how many you have
just the one - daugher age 11 (hormonal just now )
Old Aug 12th 2006, 11:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BertieB
just the one - daugher age 11 (hormonal just now )
Ah bless I have 2 lads 15 and 8
Old Aug 12th 2006, 11:37 am
BE Forum Addict

BertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond reputeBertieB has a reputation beyond repute

Ah bless I have 2 lads 15 and 8
all those boys in the house leaving the toilet seat up
Old Aug 12th 2006, 11:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

all those boys in the house leaving the toilet seat up
actually I have them all trained well in that but SOCKS agghhhh!!!!! all over the place
Old Aug 12th 2006, 11:40 am
BE Forum Addict

actually I have them all trained well in that but SOCKS agghhhh!!!!! all over the place
OH knows better - daughter bad at leaving dirty clothes in a wee corner in her room for mum to pick up (have tried getting her to put in washing basket but doesn't take heed)
Old Aug 12th 2006, 11:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OH knows better - daughter bad at leaving dirty clothes in a wee corner in her room for mum to pick up (have tried getting her to put in washing basket but doesn't take heed)
my eldest just stuffs them under his bed then wonders what the smell is
Old Aug 12th 2006, 11:43 am
BE Forum Addict

my eldest just stuffs them under his bed then wonders what the smell is
you'll need to watch putting your hand under the bed then - it may stick to something!!!
Old Aug 12th 2006, 11:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

you'll need to watch putting your hand under the bed then - it may stick to something!!!
:scared: yes thought of that HE has to go there and he cleans and hoovers his room thinking of making him a new man ready for when he gets married
Old Aug 12th 2006, 11:48 am
BE Forum Addict

:scared: yes thought of that HE has to go there and he cleans and hoovers his room thinking of making him a new man ready for when he gets married
good for you - must go to b.e.d. now.....was knackered this morning and couldn't get to sleep last night - for some reason was wide awake at 1am...could be the same tonight have you done all your packing
Old Aug 12th 2006, 11:52 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

good for you - must go to b.e.d. now.....was knackered this morning and couldn't get to sleep last night - for some reason was wide awake at 1am...could be the same tonight have you done all your packing
no sort of started thinking of how to pack the hand luggage for the hold carefully

glad you said you are going to bed cause I'm now too

see you tomorrow, nite
Old Aug 12th 2006, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

no sort of started thinking of how to pack the hand luggage for the hold carefully

glad you said you are going to bed cause I'm now too

see you tomorrow, nite
you mean tonight

nite nite
Old Aug 12th 2006, 11:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

you mean tonight

nite nite
OMG :scared: only just noticed the time