Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Anybody watch the new Channel 7 show Packed to the Rafters last night

Anybody watch the new Channel 7 show Packed to the Rafters last night

Old Aug 27th 2008, 7:30 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anybody watch the new Channel 7 show Packed to the Rafters last night

If so, what did you think?

I didn't think it was too bad, raised a few laughs in our house.
Old Aug 27th 2008, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anybody watch the new Channel 7 show Packed to the Rafters last night

nope, watched grand designs which, although it seemed to have disaster written all over it, i actually quite liked the house in the end
Old Aug 27th 2008, 8:26 am
Forum Regular

bithbheo is just really nicebithbheo is just really nicebithbheo is just really nicebithbheo is just really nicebithbheo is just really nicebithbheo is just really nicebithbheo is just really nicebithbheo is just really nice
Default Re: Anybody watch the new Channel 7 show Packed to the Rafters last night

As aussie shows go thought it was one of the better ones....think it shows promise..
Old Aug 27th 2008, 8:27 am
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by northernbird

Yes, I did, I quite enjoyed it, the nurse heading towards him with needle in hand to go you know where I thought was funny
Old Aug 27th 2008, 8:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought it was good and made me chuckle a few times, I just hope they do more series like this.
Old Aug 27th 2008, 10:19 am
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Channel 7? Urgh ... just the mention of the name makes me feel all dirty ...
Old Aug 27th 2008, 12:45 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hutch
Channel 7? Urgh ... just the mention of the name makes me feel all dirty ...
We are not big fans of the channel either but during the olympics they kept advertising this programme and it looked half decent. I was glad I watched it, it was a refreshing change from american sitcoms and repeats of location location location!
Old Aug 27th 2008, 1:52 pm
SNH
BE Enthusiast

SNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bridie
nope, watched grand designs which, although it seemed to have disaster written all over it, i actually quite liked the house in the end

I can't stand that show.

The host is such an arrogant bastard.:curse::curse::curse::curse:
Old Aug 27th 2008, 10:33 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SNH
I can't stand that show.

The host is such an arrogant bastard.:curse::curse::curse::curse:
Kind of goes with the turf though doesn't it - I mean when did you ever meet an unassuming architect? They're a bit like wine critics in many ways - they talk in the same meaningless metaphors. But I like Kevin - he's become less of a wanker over the years that show's been running. If you want a laugh, go back and watch an episode of the original season!
Old Aug 27th 2008, 10:45 pm
Forum Regular

Cheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to allCheshire Karen is a name known to all

Originally Posted by northernbird

I was expecting it to be crap but I thought it was quite good too. I felt quite upset when the grandad was dressed in his wife's clothes. (You had to watch it)

Re: Kevin McCloud

I love him, he's just so over the top and you can guarantee he will slag the project off at some point only to 'Come to love it' at the end of the show. I just wish I had his massive vocabulary and think the way he uses language is so pompous. Its great!
Old Aug 27th 2008, 11:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe I should have stuck it out - I like Erik T and Rebecca G but it didnt grab me and I turned over to NCIS (shallow, I know!) half way through. Personally I was disappointed but might give it a go another time I suppose.
Old Aug 27th 2008, 11:31 pm
Sharon

irishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud ofirishfamily has much to be proud of
Red face Re: Anybody watch the new Channel 7 show Packed to the Rafters last night

I thought it was good, Especially when the son moved next door lol. Did anyone watch FIND MY FAMILY Omg i never stopped crying it was so sad .
Old Aug 28th 2008, 12:04 am
BE Forum Addict

rabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond reputerabsody has a reputation beyond repute

Addicted to 'The Hollowmen' on Wednesday nights. It's my favourite Australian show ever (well, that and Q&A on Thursday nights).
Old Aug 28th 2008, 12:06 am
BE Forum Addict

bridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond reputebridie has a reputation beyond repute

I like Kevin too - yes, he is a bit pompous I suppose but then Hutch is right, goes with the territory!!
Old Aug 28th 2008, 12:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rabsody
Addicted to 'The Hollowmen' on Wednesday nights. It's my favourite Australian show ever (well, that and Q&A on Thursday nights).
anyone know what happened to Freezing? Hollowmen was shown in its slot last night........ I'm sure there have only been three episodes.....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.