Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Is anybody on here avoiding stuff

Is anybody on here avoiding stuff

Old Dec 23rd 2005, 11:20 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is anybody on here avoiding stuff

Originally Posted by Linda Lushardi
Yes i HATE housework too. Doesnt mater how nice you make the place it ends upa pigsty within a couple of days. I now have a mess tolerance level. I let it get so far then blitz.
Dont you just hate those women who make your life a misery making you feel inadequate because you dont feel the need to clean the bathroom floor with a toothbrush?

BTW.. beware soapster. I am your closest stalker. I'm not ALL bark! woof woof
lmao, i would worry if u could find me to bite me
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 11:26 pm
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by soapy
lmao, i would worry if u could find me to bite me

You're safe. I cant run very fast. Two things get in the way
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 11:29 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

You're safe. I cant run very fast. Two things get in the way
ha ha ha , right come on tell me. u didnt write down the directions i gave u , did u?
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 11:32 pm
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

ha ha ha , right come on tell me. u didnt write down the directions i gave u , did u?

Ummm..err

nope

you know me. I flip through things too quick an dont take it all in. All i read was Franklin St

I wont be down there at night till Thursday as hes on days
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 11:36 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Ummm..err

nope

you know me. I flip through things too quick an dont take it all in. All i read was Franklin St

I wont be down there at night till Thursday as hes on days
auc, get oot in the car tonight missus its only 10 mins up the road from you.
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 11:37 pm
Banned

auc, get oot in the car tonight missus its only 10 mins up the road from you.

Hmmm i shall consider it providing i havent hit the gin bottle
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 11:38 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Margaret2
I'm on here avoiding shopping, wrapping pressies and most of all tidying the house (it now looks as if we've been burgled), god I really hate housework, honestly if it was a choice between a shift a work or housework, I'd gladly go to work, think I'll go for a little nap now
im avoiding the heat outside
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 11:52 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Yeh, I've come on here to try and take my mind off the fact that my husband lost his job today
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 11:52 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL first thought this thread said....Is anybody on here avoiding stuffing...coz I woz gonna say 'nope I lurve it....
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 11:57 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Yeh, I've come on here to try and take my mind off the fact that my husband lost his job today
today?????? ffs thats sad
Old Dec 23rd 2005, 11:59 pm

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

today?????? ffs thats sad
...well it was yesterday, the day before Christmas eve
Old Dec 24th 2005, 12:00 am
Master of verbal pish©

...well it was yesterday, the day before Christmas eve
thats shit. will he find something easy enough after christmas?
Old Dec 24th 2005, 12:05 am

thats shit. will he find something easy enough after Christmas?
Hopefully, he has some good friends in the same industry, so fingers crossed.

We have both agreed that we're gonna try not to let it spoil our last Christmas in th U.K too much, but it's easier said than done
Old Dec 24th 2005, 12:08 am
Master of verbal pish©

Hopefully, he has some good friends in the same industry, so fingers crossed.

We have both agreed that we're gonna try not to let it spoil our last Christmas in th U.K too much, but it's easier said than done
good idea just pretend hes on xmas holidays
drink up and be merry and worry about it after the new year
god luck to ya
Old Dec 24th 2005, 12:11 am

good idea just pretend hes on xmas holidays
drink up and be merry and worry about it after the new year
god luck to ya
Thanks soapy. Have sent you some Karma for cheering me up a bit

Last edited by Tiawamutu; Dec 24th 2005 at 12:16 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.