Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Any Sheffield United Fans??

Any Sheffield United Fans??

Old Mar 2nd 2006, 9:42 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Sheffield United Fans??

Originally Posted by Lewis Lapthorn
What's wrong with Rotherham?
my mate plays for them.
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 11:06 am
Sheffield Is The Best!

turtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to beholdturtletom is a splendid one to behold

Up The Blades!!!!! We Are Going Up!
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 5:52 pm
Forum Regular

snowflake is a jewel in the roughsnowflake is a jewel in the roughsnowflake is a jewel in the roughsnowflake is a jewel in the roughsnowflake is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Lewis Lapthorn
What's wrong with Rotherham?
do i really need to answer that lol
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:05 pm
Banned

Lewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond reputeLewis Lapthorn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snowflake
Old Mar 2nd 2006, 9:22 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by snowflake
No
Old Mar 4th 2006, 10:44 pm
Canberra bound

killamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Any Sheffield United Fans??

Originally Posted by turtletom
Hi, just moved to Canberra from Sheffield and was wondering if there are any Sheffield United supporters out here?
Oh heck you are a dream, does this mean my son and I won't be the only people in Canberra who support united. We are planning to move at the end of next year.

Can you advise me on what are the suburbs to avoid? Do you know the belconnen end of town, not belconnen it's self but all the surrounding suburbs? Are they ok or worth side stepping?
Old Mar 4th 2006, 10:53 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by killamarsh
Oh heck you are a dream, does this mean my son and I won't be the only people in Canberra who support united. We are planning to move at the end of next year.

Can you advise me on what are the suburbs to avoid? Do you know the belconnen end of town, not belconnen it's self but all the surrounding suburbs? Are they ok or worth side stepping?

eyup.....my other half is a blades fan, but we are going to brisbane (one day, if we aint too old by then!)
do you live in killamarsh? have you seen we are having a meet up on 21st april?? come if ya want to....all are welcome!

sue