Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Any nuritionists out there

Any nuritionists out there

Old Jun 6th 2009, 8:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any nuritionists out there

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
If I watched someone eating a piano, I'd probably vomit
And therefore lose weight, i can feel a new book coming on moneypenny

jazzys
Old Jun 6th 2009, 8:12 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jazzys
And therefore lose weight, i can feel a new book coming on moneypenny

jazzys
I'm the sort of person who pisses people off (you didn't know that did you ). I lost 7+ kgs between the beginning of December and the end of Feb and have no idea why, ate normally, or more so because of Christmas, did little or no exercise and it's all gone from my tummy bum and thighs. Friends hate me

I could have a whole set of books out. Confuse the hell out of people
Old Jun 6th 2009, 8:31 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Haha, sorry. But i wasn't whining at all.

I'm just jesting mate

Enjoy your elderberries and straw diet mate. I'm sure you'll be as fit as a fiddle after that lot

If I watched someone eating a piano, I'd probably vomit
No, they're yummy
Old Jun 6th 2009, 8:32 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sonlymewalter
I'm just jesting mate

Enjoy your elderberries and straw diet mate. I'm sure you'll be as fit as a fiddle after that lot

No, they're yummy
But you're not the full shilling, so what do you know
Old Jun 6th 2009, 8:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

jazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond reputejazzys has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just jesting mate

No, they're yummy
Still on the taties marra, i have cut the 4 weetabix on a morning out though. Just to see if it makes a difference

Jazzys
Old Jun 6th 2009, 8:35 pm

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

But you're not the full shilling, so what do you know
Ahhh but you see MP...that's a pre-requisite to writing a diet book

Elderberries with straw and cream anyone
Old Jun 6th 2009, 8:36 pm

i have cut the 4 weetabix on a morning out though. Just to see if it makes a difference

Jazzys
It will.

Means you wont have a good crap for weeks
Old Jun 6th 2009, 8:36 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Still on the taties marra, i have cut the 4 weetabix on a morning out though. Just to see if it makes a difference

Jazzys
What's taken their place? Elderberries, Straw and cream?
Old Jun 6th 2009, 11:26 pm
Demi-God

Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute

Announcing the Eye Colour Diet (TM (Eye Color Diet TM in US))

Through painstaking research at our laboratories we have established the link between eye colour and your health. Extraordinary as it may seem, you may be eating the wrong food. Our research has shown that, depending on your eye colour eating the wrong food will lead to:

Weight gain!
Insulin imbalance!
Heart Disease!
Imbecilic gullibility!

Take no chances and act now!

The secrets of the Eye Colour Diet are yours for only $25.99, exclusive from dietsforidiots.com! To ensure you get the amazing advice you need to ensure you eat healthily buy the book that you need today!

Buy on your first visit to the web site and you get a $5 discount!

Visit www.dietsforidiots.com and buy:

Your Eyes Are Blue Avoid the Moo!
Your Eyes are Green eat the Bean!
Your Eyes are Black for for tack!
Your Eyes are Brown it's all in Town

The amazing secrets to good health are yours! Now! Today!

Visit www.dietsforidiots.com!
Old Jun 6th 2009, 11:51 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by Burbage

Through painstaking research at our laboratories we have established the link between eye colour and your health. Extraordinary as it may seem, you may be eating the wrong food. Our research has shown that, depending on your eye colour eating the wrong food will lead to:

Weight gain!
Insulin imbalance!
Heart Disease!
Imbecilic gullibility!

The secrets of the Eye Colour Diet are yours for only $25.99, exclusive from dietsforidiots.com! To ensure you get the amazing advice you need to ensure you eat healthily buy the book that you need today!

OK I'm suing you for plagiarism! How dare you steal one of my books?
Old Jun 7th 2009, 12:20 am

Originally Posted by Burbage

Weight gain!
Insulin imbalance!
Heart Disease!
Imbecilic gullibility!

OK, my eyes are bluey green and bloodshot from being pished half the time.

Which one do i go for?
Old Jun 7th 2009, 8:38 am
Demi-God

Burbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond reputeBurbage has a reputation beyond repute

OK, my eyes are bluey green and bloodshot from being pished half the time.

Which one do i go for?
You should buy both books, of course.