Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Any idea what this little cute is pleae? :-)

Any idea what this little cute is pleae? :-)

Old Dec 9th 2006, 11:55 pm
Account Closed

JenJen is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any idea what this little cute is pleae? :-)

Originally Posted by iPom
I'm having an interesting weekend thanks. Seems I have round 2 of the tummy bug I had last weekend. It's morphed into something different and come back round again.
Better today though, What you up to?
I've had a day filled with my liitlen gettign his fingers trapped in teh door by the older two (accident) then gettign lots of cuddles from litteln cause he was feelign pooey which was nice for me
He fell asleep having cuddles whcih was really quite sweet, then went round a friends this afternoon and the kids ran riot with hers wore themselves out.
I can't get used to hubby working weekends and find myself pretty restless of an evening, so i've cleaned the hamster out again, moved my lounge furniture round. I'm knackered but find my brains full of whizzing thoughts late evenign which won't let me go off to sleep, hence it's gettign later and later lol
Must go to bed really as i've got to take the kids out tomorrow as although it's cold the weather should be sunny which have to make the best of.
So depressign today don't know whats wrong with me lol

I hope you feel better as the day wears on hun

Jen
Old Dec 10th 2006, 12:37 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JenJen
I've had a day filled with my liitlen gettign his fingers trapped in teh door by the older two (accident) then gettign lots of cuddles from litteln cause he was feelign pooey which was nice for me
He fell asleep having cuddles whcih was really quite sweet, then went round a friends this afternoon and the kids ran riot with hers wore themselves out.
I can't get used to hubby working weekends and find myself pretty restless of an evening, so i've cleaned the hamster out again, moved my lounge furniture round. I'm knackered but find my brains full of whizzing thoughts late evenign which won't let me go off to sleep, hence it's gettign later and later lol
Must go to bed really as i've got to take the kids out tomorrow as although it's cold the weather should be sunny which have to make the best of.
So depressign today don't know whats wrong with me lol

I hope you feel better as the day wears on hun

Jen

Awww, I love it when they fall asleep on you... (Little one's, not husbands)
Hang in there...get out and do some fun stuff. Sucks he's working weekends... Is this permanent?
Thanks, I'm sure I'll be fine later on. Can't complain, first real sickness thing in 8 months... much better than in the UK.
Old Dec 10th 2006, 7:18 am
Account Closed

Awww, I love it when they fall asleep on you... (Little one's, not husbands)
Hang in there...get out and do some fun stuff. Sucks he's working weekends... Is this permanent?
Thanks, I'm sure I'll be fine later on. Can't complain, first real sickness thing in 8 months... much better than in the UK.
Hey ipom

Oh I really wouldn't have the hubby fall asleep on me i've got to that comfortable zone where I like my own space to sleep so cuddles are restricted to wishing each other good night
Mind you it might be an idea to let him after Christmas as i'd certainly be thinner for it lol
Yeah permanent weekends til we go to Melbourne sometime next year, oh there is frost everywhere this mornin, and funnily enough feeling a bit poo due to lack of sleep and the kids sharing their germs with me, i dunno you ask for a bit oftheir choccy they won't share, you ask for a mummy sandwich any other time of the year you don't get one ut hey ho once they have germs it's like you have leeches attached

But don't you find if you['ve not been ill for ages it knocks you for 6 a bit?
Hope you feel better tomorrow try and get a good nights sleep

Jen
Old Dec 10th 2006, 8:07 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

i would like to thank you all,i have been worried about spiders and after reading this thread,i feel fine now.
there no room in there for anything in my pants so i will be fine..

thanks all.
Old Dec 10th 2006, 8:12 am
Account Closed

Hey ipom

Oh I really wouldn't have the hubby fall asleep on me i've got to that comfortable zone where I like my own space to sleep so cuddles are restricted to wishing each other good night
It'll be separate rooms next.

Yeah permanent weekends til we go to Melbourne sometime next year,
Well I hope it's worth the money in return for the pain. It's horrid being a single parent when you're under the weather.
'Mummy Sandwich'... lol! It's true though. But being sick really keeps them away.

But don't you find if you['ve not been ill for ages it knocks you for 6 a bit?
Hope you feel better tomorrow try and get a good nights sleep

Jen
I'll be fine. Feeling better all the time.
Old Dec 10th 2006, 8:15 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by aston man
i would like to thank you all,i have been worried about spiders and after reading this thread,i feel fine now.
there no room in there for anything in my pants so i will be fine..

thanks all.
YOu know wearign tight pants can cause men problems

Jen
Old Dec 10th 2006, 8:16 am
On the Dark Side :-)

Mrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Jackaroo has a reputation beyond repute

Don't worry about those MrsJ... we have them in our garden. They get in the washing sometimes. Nothing to worry about.

x

Thanks! Got hubby to save the spider again and chuck it in the garden - if it comes in again its had it!

Have got your email ... will drop you a line later.
x
Cheers mate!
Old Dec 10th 2006, 8:17 am
Account Closed

It'll be separate rooms next.

Well I hope it's worth the money in return for the pain. It's horrid being a single parent when you're under the weather.
'Mummy Sandwich'... lol! It's true though. But being sick really keeps them away.

I'll be fine. Feeling better all the time.
Oooh wish i'd thought of seperate beds lollll

Just today to get through and then another manic week filled with christmas plays and photo sessions for the littlen and going to the gym etc
Now if I was a bloke my week would be much more relaxin lol

Glad your feeling better, does it get very cold where you are????

Jen
Old Dec 10th 2006, 8:54 am
Account Closed

Glad your feeling better, does it get very cold where you are????

Jen
Yes, it can snow in the winter. We get fog, mist, freezing fog, seriously cold winds, and hail etc but winter's so short (compared to the UK) it doesn't really matter.
Old Dec 10th 2006, 9:14 am
Account Closed

Yes, it can snow in the winter. We get fog, mist, freezing fog, seriously cold winds, and hail etc but winter's so short (compared to the UK) it doesn't really matter.
Nice one

want to swap countries for a few months???

Jen
Old Dec 10th 2006, 9:26 am
Account Closed

Nice one

want to swap countries for a few months???

Jen
Not really.
Old Dec 10th 2006, 11:33 am
Account Closed

Not really.
Is this where I use myVicks first defense stuff ???
So many time when i've wanted to be THAT mummy lol

the suns out the heatings on and all is right with the world lolll As long as I don't go outside

Jen
Old Dec 10th 2006, 11:42 am
Account Closed

gardnma will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Mrs Jackaroo
Found this in the spare room last night (possibly came in with the washing?) - any ideas anyone?................

Its a spider. Kill it Kill it!

Ugh....
Old Dec 10th 2006, 2:40 pm
2Ozornot2Oz? yes it is!!!

Location: Cold wet cold rain Norn Iron! not for long, woohoo!!!!!
Rusty Ken has much to be proud ofRusty Ken has much to be proud ofRusty Ken has much to be proud ofRusty Ken has much to be proud ofRusty Ken has much to be proud ofRusty Ken has much to be proud ofRusty Ken has much to be proud ofRusty Ken has much to be proud ofRusty Ken has much to be proud ofRusty Ken has much to be proud ofRusty Ken has much to be proud of

I'm having an interesting weekend thanks. Seems I have round 2 of the tummy bug I had last weekend. It's morphed into something different and come back round again.
Better today though, What you up to?
totally off topic i know, but i said i would let you know how i got on with my mooncup,
pretty good however have had a few erm "teething" problems, hmm a few tips on correct positioning would be gratefully received!
ok just realised i am signed on with hubbies computer! heehee! a man with a mooncup, oh my can hardly see the keyboard, it's yolandacharm here!
Old Dec 10th 2006, 2:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

yolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond reputeyolandacharm has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rusty Ken
totally off topic i know, but i said i would let you know how i got on with my mooncup,
pretty good however have had a few erm "teething" problems, hmm a few tips on correct positioning would be gratefully received!
ok just realised i am signed on with hubbies computer! heehee! a man with a mooncup, oh my can hardly see the keyboard, it's yolandacharm here!
see it's me! my hubbies gonna love me when he gets back heehee

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.