Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Ants. Bloody thousands of them, help!!

Wikiposts

Ants. Bloody thousands of them, help!!

Old May 16th 2006, 12:00 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ants. Bloody thousands of them, help!!

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
Ooooo yes please

Rose between two thorns.

Me...that is
yeah watch out for the pric.......no i am stopping now
Old May 16th 2006, 12:01 am
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by seang
ha more like joey in the b.............oh err best stop there
You're not talking the Tasman bush again are you

Mines Brazillian anyways
Old May 16th 2006, 12:02 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by seang
yeah watch out for the pric.......no i am stopping now
Old May 16th 2006, 12:04 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Thats right, just trash my thread. Uncooth yobs. Reckon you've lived here too long
Old May 16th 2006, 12:05 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by hevs
Thats right, just trash my thread. Uncooth yobs. Reckon you've lived here too long
Good job we're not ants then eh
Old May 16th 2006, 12:11 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
Good job we're not ants then eh

I'm surprised that no ones done an "in yer pants" joke as yet.. Whats up with you people The doors wide open Or is that just my childishness showing again?
Old May 16th 2006, 12:13 am
Sam
here and staying

Sam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond reputeSam has a reputation beyond repute

just don't try to burn them out

ooopppps sorry think you've tried that before
Old May 16th 2006, 12:15 am
Account Closed

I'm surprised that no ones done an "in yer pants" joke as yet.. Whats up with you people The doors wide open Or is that just my childishness showing again?
Nope.

We're far too grown up for that kind of thing

Old May 16th 2006, 12:16 am
High in the Dandenongs

Originally Posted by alan and sam

*cough*
Old May 16th 2006, 4:09 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

This explains why I got a text at work saying we are being over run by ants.

They are probably being drawn in by the 12 mice you killed
Old May 16th 2006, 4:51 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alan and sam

bugger.......you beat me to that one!!!

just wanted to send sympathies hevs.........we are being overtaken by greenfly at the moment.....its drizzling rain non stop and has been for the past 4 days so the garden looks like a bloody rainforest - then when it stops raining the greenfly appear....had the back door open cos of the heat and in came the greenfly!! they are bluddy everywhere!!! ive ironed several million into the quilt covers that i had drying outside!

it was great fun driving home this afternoon from school....stuck in traffic with the kids screaming in the back of the car cos if i left the window open to let some of the heat out we got invaded by the greenfly!!! just managed to stop sam from climbing out of the open window to escape them!!!!

ah, the great british summer.....dontcha just love it
Old May 16th 2006, 5:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

geordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond reputegeordie mandy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tiredwithtwins
bugger.......you beat me to that one!!!

just wanted to send sympathies hevs.........we are being overtaken by greenfly at the moment.....its drizzling rain non stop and has been for the past 4 days so the garden looks like a bloody rainforest - then when it stops raining the greenfly appear....had the back door open cos of the heat and in came the greenfly!! they are bluddy everywhere!!! ive ironed several million into the quilt covers that i had drying outside!

it was great fun driving home this afternoon from school....stuck in traffic with the kids screaming in the back of the car cos if i left the window open to let some of the heat out we got invaded by the greenfly!!! just managed to stop sam from climbing out of the open window to escape them!!!!

ah, the great british summer.....dontcha just love it

we have the attack of the green fly here too. Pain in the backside, they are, im still itching from being out to the garden.

That ant bait will it work in the garden? i dropped a sheet in the garden and it was swarmed in seconds, will it poision my dog?
Mandy
Old May 17th 2006, 1:10 am
High in the Dandenongs

ha! Green flys, don't miss them

OK you smart alecs! Got the baits, two kinds.... and they are just marchin right on past them

The pantry was cleared out and bleached today, every jar and bottle scrubbed and that seems to have slowed them a bit........
Old May 17th 2006, 1:13 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

ha! Green flys, don't miss them

OK you smart alecs! Got the baits, two kinds.... and they are just marchin right on past them

The pantry was cleared out and bleached today, every jar and bottle scrubbed and that seems to have slowed them a bit........
Lol, have you opened the baits? How long have they been down for? You have to give them a while to suss them out
Old May 17th 2006, 1:27 am
Breeding little aussies

movetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond repute

The baits will work a treat, just give them a couple of days, if they don't do the trick maybe you should move, i don't think your house has good karma these days

Lynn

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.