Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Anti My Family Stickers

Anti My Family Stickers

Old Oct 21st 2011, 10:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Anti My Family Stickers

bloody stupid idea, I read somewhere that a young Mum was attacked in her home - a guy had followed her from a supermarket car park because he saw she had a Mummy sticker and a baby sticker in her back window, obviously no partner or dog - easy pickings
Old Oct 21st 2011, 12:32 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Streaks
bloody stupid idea, I read somewhere that a young Mum was attacked in her home - a guy had followed her from a supermarket car park because he saw she had a Mummy sticker and a baby sticker in her back window, obviously no partner or dog - easy pickings
I agree, I have heard its bollocks about the 'baby on board' - it means jack shit.

I might get a sticker for my car saying 'minge like a snapper fish - beware' and see what kind of reaction that gets.
Old Oct 21st 2011, 12:49 pm
Brisbane's friendly cop

Scubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond reputeScubaemma has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I agree, I have heard its bollocks about the 'baby on board' - it means jack shit.

I might get a sticker for my car saying 'minge like a snapper fish - beware' and see what kind of reaction that gets.
I don't take notice of those baby on board signs when I turn up at a traffic crash or something and I don't know any copper who does. Maybe it's different for firies or ambos, I don't know.

I think you should definitely get a sticker that says that PP!
Old Oct 21st 2011, 12:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess

You'll probably still get tailgated.
Old Oct 21st 2011, 12:56 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scubaemma
I don't take notice of those baby on board signs when I turn up at a traffic crash or something and I don't know any copper who does. Maybe it's different for firies or ambos, I don't know.

I think you should definitely get a sticker that says that PP!
Or how about 'Mind my muff'

Old Oct 26th 2011, 11:49 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by al150n
We were very anti the 'Baby on Board' signs until a friend who worked for the highways agency in the UK told us that in an accident the emergency services will check cars with the signs on board first to make sure there are no babies in the car especially if the drivers are out cold or something nasty. We then got one of the yellow signs (not a princess/prince/monkey one) for the back of the car but always & I mean ALWAYS made sure we removed it if the kids weren't in the car.

Alison x
Fire Brigade in the UK took no notice of the baby on board. They did their jobs and checked out thoroughly regardless of what stupid signs were up.
Old Oct 26th 2011, 12:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

I was behind a car that had a sticker (shaped like a baby on board sticker) hanging in his back window saying "if you can read this you're too close" - I'm getting a sticker made up for my front window that says in mirror effect "if you can read this you need to get out of the f&#@ing right hand lane and let people overtake you you d*ckhead".
Old Oct 26th 2011, 12:10 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

I used to have a sticker on my car that said "Ok, but wash it first". Wonder what emergency services would have done if I were in a crash.
Old Oct 27th 2011, 9:27 am
BE Enthusiast

odyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to behold

I want to dislike family stickers because they are so not cool. but I dont - I LOVE them, i keep wanting to buy some. I wont because I am british lol but i see them and am glad they are there for me to ponder on the number of large families here on the sunshine coast. the children always point them out to me and say "oh look mam they have chickens like us" etc and I think "oh i want a car full of chicken stickers.

Its very strange actually - and what fantastic marketing - someone is very rich!
Old Oct 27th 2011, 12:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Family of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond repute

I walked past a few in the kindy car park and noticed them much more than I have done before. I think they're quite sweet.

Is there a lot of choice of "personality"? The ones I saw had cute Mums and macho/BBQing Dads, and since I'm uncute and he's unmacho and can't work the BBQ I'm not sure they'd be appropriate.

It might be tempting to buy 15 kid stickers though so people can speculate how I fit them all in the car.
Old Oct 27th 2011, 1:03 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Family of 3
I walked past a few in the kindy car park and noticed them much more than I have done before. I think they're quite sweet.

Is there a lot of choice of "personality"? The ones I saw had cute Mums and macho/BBQing Dads, and since I'm uncute and he's unmacho and can't work the BBQ I'm not sure they'd be appropriate.

It might be tempting to buy 15 kid stickers though so people can speculate how I fit them all in the car.
http://www.thestickerfamily.com.au/ Stacks and stacks of different 'people'.
Old Oct 27th 2011, 1:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Family of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond repute

You REALLY shouldn't have done that! Now I'm tempted to do the address labels so that I can make delicate-stomached friends heave when I send those out with a lovely round robin letter at Christmas!
Old Oct 27th 2011, 2:06 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by Family of 3
You REALLY shouldn't have done that! Now I'm tempted to do the address labels so that I can make delicate-stomached friends heave when I send those out with a lovely round robin letter at Christmas!
Moneypenny20 breathes a deep sigh of relief that she's not on Family of 3's Round Robin list.
Old Oct 27th 2011, 8:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I found mine...

http://www.thestickerfamily.com.au/b...r-with-bbq/F10

Old Oct 27th 2011, 10:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
I've had a look through, but can't find the 'dad' with his laptop in one and his cock in the other? What gives?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.