this is amazing

Old Jun 15th 2008, 6:15 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default this is amazing

Think of a letter between
A and W.

Repeat it
out loud as
you scroll down.

Keep going . . .
Don't stop .. ..

Think of an
animal
that begins
with that letter.

Repeat it
out loud
as you
scroll down.

Think of

either a man's/woman's
name
that
begins
with the
last letter
in the
animals name

Almost
there.......

Now
count out
the letters
in that name
on the fingers
of the hand
you are not
using to
scroll down.

Take the
hand you
FIRST counted with
and hold it out
in front of you
at face level

Look at your
palm
very closely
and
notice
the
lines
in
your
hand

Do the lines
take the
form of the
first letter
in the
persons name?!

Of course not.......

Now TAKE THAT HAND AND smack
yourself in the head, get a life,
and
quit playing
stupid games!
Old Jun 15th 2008, 6:54 pm
Aussie wannabe!!

LoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really niceLoobyLoo! is just really nice
Default Re: this is amazing

Lol! fell for it hook line and sinker DUH!
Old Jun 15th 2008, 7:22 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LoobyLoo!
Lol! fell for it hook line and sinker DUH!
sorry I just couldn't resist
Old Jun 15th 2008, 7:26 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
sorry I just couldn't resist
I've just wasted 30 seconds of my life doing that

What a tit I am
Old Jun 15th 2008, 7:28 pm

Originally Posted by Kapri
I've just wasted 30 seconds of my life doing that

What a tit I am
the thing ids you would have wasted that time anyway at least this one gave you a laugh even if it was a wry laugh at yourself
Old Jun 15th 2008, 7:30 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asher
the thing ids you would have wasted that time anyway at least this one gave you a laugh even if it was a wry laugh at yourself
Excuse me .... I would have been doing something extremely clever and educational had I not been looking at that thread

Old Jun 15th 2008, 7:41 pm

Originally Posted by Kapri
Excuse me .... I would have been doing something extremely clever and educational had I not been looking at that thread

yeah and I don't own more than 1 pair of shoes and have never touched alcohol
Old Jun 15th 2008, 10:24 pm
Account Closed

stevenglish is an unknown quantity at this point

The only thing that saved me was my reluctance to sit in the office at work shouting Giraffe Giraffe.
Old Jun 15th 2008, 11:16 pm

ok I'll add to it and quietly say the name if you are in the office
Old Jun 15th 2008, 11:49 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

[quote=asher;6469524] Now TAKE THAT HAND AND smack yourself in the head[quote]

OUCH !

Think I've just ruptured something
Old Jun 16th 2008, 2:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Vin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by stevenglish
The only thing that saved me was my reluctance to sit in the office at work shouting Giraffe Giraffe.
Old Jun 16th 2008, 2:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Vin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by stevenglish
Old Jun 16th 2008, 5:21 am
Account Closed

stevenglish is an unknown quantity at this point

Old Jun 16th 2008, 6:17 am
Forum Regular

thedons will become famous soon enoughthedons will become famous soon enough

Got me, glad the wife's out......................lol
Old Jun 16th 2008, 7:02 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.