Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Allen Carr dies from lung cancer...

Allen Carr dies from lung cancer...

Old Nov 29th 2006, 10:45 am
Account Closed

iPom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Allen Carr dies from lung cancer...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/6194670.stm

RIP Allen.
Old Nov 29th 2006, 10:47 am
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Re: Allen Carr dies from lung cancer...

Sad, saying that I know of 5 people, all very close to me that have died of lung cancer. Once diagnosed thats it!!!
Old Nov 29th 2006, 10:53 am
Homeward bound

The O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by iPom

I read his 'Easy Way To Stop Smoking' and it worked!
Old Nov 29th 2006, 11:45 am
In my own little world!

belleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to beholdbelleandscone is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by The O'Neills
I read his 'Easy Way To Stop Smoking' and it worked!
Me too, I've been stopped 2 years now, the book is brilliant. Now trying to get the other half to finally finish reading it (also 2 years later! )

RIP Allan
Clairex
Old Nov 29th 2006, 1:15 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

i wish my missus would stop smoking
Old Nov 29th 2006, 3:38 pm
Homeward bound

The O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond reputeThe O'Neills has a reputation beyond repute

I POM IS THAT YOU?!!!! OMG WHEN DID YOU GET THE FACELIFT!!!

Much nicer deffo
Old Nov 29th 2006, 3:45 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Much nicer deffo

if its o.k to say ,i think ipom is a beaut...
Old Nov 29th 2006, 9:01 pm
Account Closed

Much nicer deffo
I did it a couple of days ago. Some surgeon, huh?
Old Nov 29th 2006, 9:03 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by aston man
if its o.k to say ,i think ipom is a beaut...

Oh bless you aston man. You can tell my husband that too. He seems to not notice mmuch these days.

Cough.... back to smoking.

I read Allen Carr's book years back and quit. Definitely a good move. But then I found out that the chemicals can stay in your system for around 10 years after stopping! Holy Cow!
Old Nov 29th 2006, 9:05 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Oh bless you aston man. You can tell my husband that too. He seems to not notice mmuch these days.

Cough.... back to smoking.

I read Allen Carr's book years back and quit. Definitely a good move. But then I found out that the chemicals can stay in your system for around 10 years after stopping! Holy Cow!

he must have smoke in his eyes..
Old Nov 29th 2006, 9:07 pm
Account Closed

he must have smoke in his eyes..
From the bushfire. Probably.

x
Old Nov 29th 2006, 9:11 pm
Banned

From the bushfire. Probably.

x
jeez ipom that must of been painfull,you will have to stop him smoking whilst hes in the bush .
Old Nov 29th 2006, 9:20 pm
Account Closed

jeez ipom that must of been painfull,you will have to stop him smoking whilst hes in the bush .
It's why I keep a soda syphon by the bed. Schmokin'!

Old Nov 30th 2006, 12:12 am
Mozzie magnet

chels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond reputechels has a reputation beyond repute

I stopped smoking thanks to Allen Carr's book, about 3 years ago, I found it really easy even though I'd been smoking for more than 10 years. I'm quite evangelical about the book, 95% of people that I've met who have given up smoking used his book. I only picked up his book while waiting to get an appointment with a hypnotherapist, I got it from the library, so it was very cheap too for me to stop smoking!

I'm a very EX ex-smoker, and hassle smokers to give his book a go. I try to tell them how easy I found it, but they just won't believe me
Old Nov 30th 2006, 12:54 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by chels

I'm a very EX ex-smoker, and hassle smokers to give his book a go. I try to tell them how easy I found it, but they just won't believe me

Ah, there's nothing worse than a born again smoker. The thing is with smoking is that you have to want to do it in the first place.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.