Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

For all you bikers out there...

For all you bikers out there...

Old Feb 5th 2006, 6:23 pm
Now a Mummy!

SonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud of
Default Re: For all you bikers out there...

Originally Posted by chopper boy
Right i'm going for a lie down!!
Sonic Bird, when you've got out from under the desk, Chinky delivery at 20.30hrs followed by Wine and general stupidity!!

Cheers'en
Hoorah.. i'm starving out of my 'ed.... could eat a bleedin horse!!!!

I knew you'd have to say summat about that quote about Excile!!!!!!!

I'm still wearing me tin hat..just incase!
xx
Old Feb 5th 2006, 6:26 pm
Anyone seen my coat???

chopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nice

Originally Posted by rossifumi
The amusing thing is, the bloke that has bought me GSXR is a Chopperboy!
He may well "be a chopperboy" but he's not THE CHOPPERBOY!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not even going to mention the Triumph Daytona 1200 and the ZX6R i've owned!!!!
D'oh done it again....
(note to self, never admit to owning Plastic Rubbish)!!!!

Cheers chaps.
Old Feb 5th 2006, 6:31 pm
sunny coast

jonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chopper boy
He may well "be a chopperboy" but he's not THE CHOPPERBOY!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not even going to mention the Triumph Daytona 1200 and the ZX6R i've owned!!!!
D'oh done it again....
(note to self, never admit to owning Plastic Rubbish)!!!!

Cheers chaps.
i'd be more worried about being known as chopper boy see ya later hot pants
Old Feb 5th 2006, 6:33 pm
Anyone seen my coat???

chopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nicechopper boy is just really nice

Originally Posted by jonni boy
i'd be more worried about being known as chopper boy see ya later hot pants
Laterz Poppett!!!!
Old Feb 5th 2006, 7:44 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

never mind that get some pics up of your bikes and trikes. i'd love to make one but theres just one small draw back.

i'm thick as pig shit
My old custom paint job ZX9R

Old Feb 5th 2006, 8:05 pm
sunny coast

jonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond reputejonni boy has a reputation beyond repute

beautiful bike matey,did you have the paint job done or was it on when you bought it.
i was watching biker build off the other night and was amazed watching one of the sprayers going over the petrol tank with an oxy acetylene torch to lay black carbon deposits down before he sprayed it candy red,when it's finished the black carbon shows up like dark shadows,very trick and looked the dogs bollox's when it was all lacquered up .
I'm addicted to biker build off and American hot rods,pretty sad when i work with metal all day long
Old Feb 5th 2006, 8:07 pm

beautiful bike matey,did you have the paint job done or was it on when you bought it.
i was watching biker build off the other night and was amazed watching one of the sprayers going over the petrol tank with an oxy acetylene torch to lay black carbon deposits down before he sprayed it candy red,when it's finished the black carbon shows up like dark shadows,very trick and looked the dogs bollox's when it was all lacquered up .
I'm addicted to biker build off and American hot rods,pretty sad when i work with metal all day long
Thanks mate.

The previous owner had the spray job done plus other stuff like the wheels and exhaust system. Apparently he had more money than sense.
Old Feb 5th 2006, 8:23 pm
sunny coast

Thanks mate.

The previous owner had the spray job done plus other stuff like the wheels and exhaust system. Apparently he had more money than sense.
i mentioned this in the lounge a few weeks back but my buddy's mate has more money than sense and had him fit a NOS kit to a blackbird that he bought,he had to lower it and extend the swing arm by about 8" as first time out he nearly killed himself,it's road legal but he usually takes it to track days. he used to have a white harley chopper and it eventually got auctioned as a prize in MCN news magazine, they were a bit naughty as they advertised it as a prize before they actually owned it
Old Feb 6th 2006, 1:13 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Wheres the chimp?
Old Feb 6th 2006, 1:24 pm
Now a Mummy!

SonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud ofSonicBird has much to be proud of

take a look at this beauty!!!!!!!
Attached Thumbnails For all you bikers out there...-trikewide.jpg  
Old Feb 6th 2006, 2:42 pm
sunny coast

Originally Posted by SonicBird
take a look at this beauty!!!!!!!
oh bless do you need a proper fabricator to make ya a good one
Old Feb 6th 2006, 2:56 pm
Now a Mummy!

oh bless do you need a proper fabricator to make ya a good one
how come whenever you open your gob you manage to get both your feet in at the same time... it's a fine art and if i was wearing a hat... I'd take it off to you!!!! I think you'll find that the old chopper boy is infact a WELDER FIRST CLASS!!!!! And not some dodgy old sheety! Sheesh!

She (the trike) was a beaut!!! A real head turner... we were coming back from the Run To The Sun in 2004 and we had people go past us, then slow down and pull in so we'd over take, then they'd come back past us with their video cams recording us..
The best thing about that trike, apart from the paintjob (!!) , was the stories that went with everything that was stuck to it!!! All the bits n' bobs hangin off it had a tale.... it was a sad day when the trike was sold.. Still she's somewhere in Essex now...

Sonic x
Old Feb 6th 2006, 3:07 pm
sunny coast

Originally Posted by SonicBird
how come whenever you open your gob you manage to get both your feet in at the same time... it's a fine art and if i was wearing a hat... I'd take it off to you!!!! I think you'll find that the old chopper boy is infact a WELDER FIRST CLASS!!!!! And not some dodgy old sheety! Sheesh!

She (the trike) was a beaut!!! A real head turner... we were coming back from the Run To The Sun in 2004 and we had people go past us, then slow down and pull in so we'd over take, then they'd come back past us with their video cams recording us..
The best thing about that trike, apart from the paintjob (!!) , was the stories that went with everything that was stuck to it!!! All the bits n' bobs hangin off it had a tale.... it was a sad day when the trike was sold.. Still she's somewhere in Essex now...

Sonic x
i've got a big gob and small feet a bit fiesty today are'nt we
Old Feb 6th 2006, 3:09 pm

Maid

CALM DOWN!
Old Feb 6th 2006, 3:27 pm
Now a Mummy!

Maid

CALM DOWN!
i was only havin a bitta fun... nuthin serious!!!!
I don't do serious!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.