Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

For all those interested in going to the Nikon Indy 300

Wikiposts

For all those interested in going to the Nikon Indy 300

Old Oct 25th 2008, 9:23 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: For all those interested in going to the Nikon Indy 300

Originally Posted by moneypen20
So what did you think of my world Must change my whatsit back. I'm over telling people I go to other places
Other places are too crowded and disrupting, wouldn't want to go to them........I'll stick to the universes I know! They're peaceful, with not too much fraffic....and yours has a lot of fit blokes, to judge by the scenery round the pool over the last few days
Old Oct 25th 2008, 9:26 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
..and yours has a lot of fit blokes, to judge by the scenery round the pool over the last few days
So it's not my imagination? Cool But could you cross the road or get home? I had no problem with either today What the hell do I know though, I only live here.
Old Oct 25th 2008, 9:37 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Re: For all those interested in going to the Nikon Indy 300

I'm sure you're mistaken. The entire area is at a standstill. I've been reliably informed by someone who doesn't live anywhere close.
Shame, although I know it's said in jest ... as they were fine in Harvey Bay as no Indy there...
Old Oct 25th 2008, 9:43 pm
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

So it's not my imagination? Cool But could you cross the road or get home? I had no problem with either today What the hell do I know though, I only live here.
I did have problems crossing the road....mainly cos I was looking at the gorgeous guys sat outside the bar by the crossing Whether we'll manage to get back to Brisbane tomorrow remains to be seen......and depends on whether I can find those guys again........
Old Oct 25th 2008, 10:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

AndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to beholdAndyR is a splendid one to behold

I did have problems crossing the road....mainly cos I was looking at the gorgeous guys sat outside the bar by the crossing Whether we'll manage to get back to Brisbane tomorrow remains to be seen......and depends on whether I can find those guys again........
Glad you all had a good time at the Indycar race. Wish Sky would have shown it live but no, we have to wait till Tuesday morning to see it
Old Oct 26th 2008, 2:15 pm

Yes - they'll be beating a path to your door I bet
Old Oct 26th 2008, 3:20 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by annqldau
Yes - they'll be beating a path to your door I bet
I can dream can't I.....! Though most of them did seem to be moving very fast in the other direction, as usual....
Old Oct 26th 2008, 4:55 pm

I can dream can't I.....! Though most of them did seem to be moving very fast in the other direction, as usual....
Fantasy...it's sometimes much better than reality
Old Oct 26th 2008, 5:14 pm
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by annqldau
Fantasy...it's sometimes much better than reality
Yeah, and if I'd managed to trap one you can bet your life he'd turn out to be gay
Old Oct 26th 2008, 5:26 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, and if I'd managed to trap one you can bet your life he'd turn out to be gay
thats because your supposed to use your magic polly not fairy dust
Old Oct 26th 2008, 10:37 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Photos of the action from the 2008 Nikon Indy 300....
Attached Thumbnails For all those interested in going to the Nikon Indy 300-134.jpg   For all those interested in going to the Nikon Indy 300-175.jpg   For all those interested in going to the Nikon Indy 300-145.jpg   For all those interested in going to the Nikon Indy 300-167.jpg   For all those interested in going to the Nikon Indy 300-176.jpg  

Old Oct 26th 2008, 10:49 pm

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Attached Thumbnails For all those interested in going to the Nikon Indy 300-148.jpg   For all those interested in going to the Nikon Indy 300-161.jpg   For all those interested in going to the Nikon Indy 300-181.jpg   For all those interested in going to the Nikon Indy 300-180.jpg   For all those interested in going to the Nikon Indy 300-159.jpg  

Old Oct 26th 2008, 10:58 pm

Attached Thumbnails For all those interested in going to the Nikon Indy 300-171.jpg   For all those interested in going to the Nikon Indy 300-168.jpg   For all those interested in going to the Nikon Indy 300-163.jpg   For all those interested in going to the Nikon Indy 300-043.jpg   For all those interested in going to the Nikon Indy 300-019.jpg  

Old Oct 26th 2008, 11:12 pm

... and pics of Rosie the Red Squirrel at Indy.....
Attached Thumbnails For all those interested in going to the Nikon Indy 300-138.jpg   For all those interested in going to the Nikon Indy 300-139.jpg   For all those interested in going to the Nikon Indy 300-154.jpg   For all those interested in going to the Nikon Indy 300-141.jpg   For all those interested in going to the Nikon Indy 300-153.jpg  

Old Oct 27th 2008, 2:53 am
Home and Happy

Originally Posted by The Bloke
... and pics of Rosie the Red Squirrel at Indy.....
Esmeralda Chipmunk is now very jealous, I should say, but she got in all the pics last time, so Its Rosie's turn this year!

Last edited by Pollyana; Oct 27th 2008 at 2:57 am.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.