Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

All Saints actor dies

Wikiposts

All Saints actor dies

Old Aug 27th 2008, 2:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute
Default All Saints actor dies

I see on the news that Dan (Mark Priestly) has died. After enjoying his on screen marriage this week I am so sad that he felt he needed to take this way out. His family and friends must be reeling - he was a good actor.
Old Aug 27th 2008, 2:34 pm

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: All Saints actor dies

Originally Posted by quoll
I see on the news that Dan (Mark Priestly) has died. After enjoying his on screen marriage this week I am so sad that he felt he needed to take this way out. His family and friends must be reeling - he was a good actor.
just read about online so sad poor guy must have been so low to do that my thoughts are with his family/friends its so hard losing somebody like that.
Old Aug 27th 2008, 3:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kez81
just read about online so sad poor guy must have been so low to do that my thoughts are with his family/friends its so hard losing somebody like that.
Oh no - thanks for posting this, I doubt I would have heard it otherwise. I'll go look for a story about it. My 9 year old daughter will be very sad, she loves All Saints and aspires to be another Joelene Anderson.
Old Aug 27th 2008, 3:50 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond reputeKim67 has a reputation beyond repute

Another young person taking their own life due to depression. It's so so sad. His poor family.
Old Aug 27th 2008, 4:49 pm
SNH
BE Enthusiast

SNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud of

It gave me a bit of a shock. I opened ninemsn and saw his picture there and a caption saying he was found dead, and I did a bit of a double take.

It's the kind of thing you never expect.

Originally Posted by Kim67
Oh no - thanks for posting this, I doubt I would have heard it otherwise. I'll go look for a story about it. My 9 year old daughter will be very sad, she loves All Saints and aspires to be another Joelene Anderson.

I think you will hear about it tonight. It's all over the news at the moment.
Old Aug 27th 2008, 5:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I think you will hear about it tonight. It's all over the news at the moment.[/QUOTE]

I've just moved to Dubai - I don't think it will make the BBC and CNN news somehow.
Old Aug 27th 2008, 6:32 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know if this link will work, not tried this before

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sto...9-2902,00.html
Old Aug 27th 2008, 7:31 pm
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute

just heard this on the news, really sad great actor

All Saints is the only Aussie show I watch
Old Aug 27th 2008, 11:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

homewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud of

It was awful - I was there... Just nipped up for a smoko outside Myers opposite the theatre and Police rescue where there, the whole st cordoned off, 2 fire engines and various vehicles - NO ambulance. I watched the Fire Brigade bring him down on a stretcher but he had obviously died as he was wrapped up and completely covered. It was awful and I finally caught it on the news tonight and couldn't believe it was Mark Priestly - I loved him in Secret Life of Us.
Old Aug 28th 2008, 12:04 am
SNH
BE Enthusiast

SNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud ofSNH has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Kim67
I think you will hear about it tonight. It's all over the news at the moment.
I've just moved to Dubai - I don't think it will make the BBC and CNN news somehow.[/QUOTE]

Oh.

Your 'location' says you're in Australia.
Old Aug 28th 2008, 12:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by SNH
I've just moved to Dubai - I don't think it will make the BBC and CNN news somehow.

Oh.

Your 'location' says you're in Australia.[/QUOTE]

Yep, I was until last week, didn't think to change location.
Old Aug 28th 2008, 1:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

So sad, and a great loss.

RIP Mark.