All outa luck...

Old Feb 8th 2010, 4:41 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: All outa luck...

Originally Posted by kporte
Had some news that has made me quite sad. My old Dad, 88 this year is giving up the computer because he can't read the screen and has lost patience with it. He is virtually deaf and this was my only means of communicating with him.
I'll have to start writing letters in big capitals.
Have you got someone who can show him how to enlarge the font of e mails and skype? that might help
Old Feb 8th 2010, 5:48 am
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by asher
Have you got someone who can show him how to enlarge the font of e mails and skype? that might help
Tbh, I think he is sometimes too confused. My brother is on 24 hr IT call and I think he is feeling too guilty about that!
Thing is, it kept him going, especially his mind.......
Old Feb 8th 2010, 6:25 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Tbh, I think he is sometimes too confused. My brother is on 24 hr IT call and I think he is feeling too guilty about that!
Thing is, it kept him going, especially his mind.......
aww I'm sorry to hear that K

I have to use snail mail for my mother as well as she is deaf and technologically incapacitated!

tell your dad to keep it so you can send him photos! that's what I really miss the ability to show my mum what I have been up to and the sheer beauty of this country

good luck
Old Feb 8th 2010, 7:00 am
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

I wish I had these problems with my dad...
Old Feb 8th 2010, 7:17 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
I wish I had these problems with my dad...
xxx
Old Feb 9th 2010, 4:42 am
Banned

Keith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Keith,

F))k me i thought we were having it tough, your missus gone, whats that all about? On the box, demoted, maybe job gone, a run of very bad luck my old mate? What a read this thread, at times have to say its friggin funny as flock, very funny, with you and Bernie Boy, would say it wold be a good night out on the pliss!!!!

This time next year.......................................

Keith
Old Feb 9th 2010, 5:16 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Keith Moon
Good luck Keith,

F))k me i thought we were having it tough, your missus gone, whats that all about? On the box, demoted, maybe job gone, a run of very bad luck my old mate? What a read this thread, at times have to say its friggin funny as flock, very funny, with you and Bernie Boy, would say it wold be a good night out on the pliss!!!!

Keith
Both very entertaining to drink with, even though the vultures encircle the table every time we meet up.........
Old Feb 9th 2010, 6:26 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Keith Moon
Good luck Keith,

Keith
Love to have a pint with you mate!!

By then my bad luck will have gone or I will have.
Old Feb 9th 2010, 6:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Love to have a pint with you mate!!

By then my bad luck will have gone or I will have.
Christ, I hope so! There is a limit to my sympathy!
Old Feb 9th 2010, 6:29 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Both very entertaining to drink with, even though the vultures encircle the table every time we meet up.........
Bernie is just the size for one to pick up and fly off with.

I can picture his little legs bicycling as he disappears into the distance swearing in his Irish accent..........
Old Feb 9th 2010, 6:30 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Christ, I hope so! There is a limit to my sympathy!
I'm amazed I haven't been accused of making some of this stuff up!
Old Feb 9th 2010, 6:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

I'm amazed I haven't been accused of making some of this stuff up!
Mate, your life is reading like an Eastenders script at the mo & it takes a whole team of writers to come up with that crap!
Old Feb 9th 2010, 6:34 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
Mate, your life is reading like an Eastenders script at the mo & it takes a whole team of writers to come up with that crap!
Cor blimey, would you adam and eve it love? It's summink, init me old china!!
Old Feb 9th 2010, 6:38 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Bernie is just the size for one to pick up and fly off with.

I can picture his little legs bicycling as he disappears into the distance swearing in his Irish accent..........
Thats a wonderful image.......
Old Feb 9th 2010, 6:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Thats a wonderful image.......
Would have been a cheaper option than business class too!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.