Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

All I want for Christmas is?

All I want for Christmas is?

Old Dec 19th 2009, 1:07 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: All I want for Christmas is?

Originally Posted by Bix
It's subtle kangaroo leather so you can sit on it without damaging the shape.
Poor little Kanga, never mind, worse things could have happened to him It's very attractive
Old Dec 19th 2009, 1:10 pm
Chelle66

Chelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really niceChelle66 is just really nice

For my dad to be here with us.:
Old Dec 19th 2009, 1:18 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Don't take any notice of them SC.

Just imagine a warm romantic evening, good company, exquisite food, the finest wine............and me lion joke.

What more could anyone want?
Ok, you've won me over
Old Dec 19th 2009, 1:44 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

To be back to normal.

To have my family surprise me on xmas Day, or for me to surprise them in the UK for a holiday and also for me to be in London on NYE to hear Big Ben see in the next decade because Big Ben is the only way to see in the new year - for me anyway.

To have enough cash to treat my friend to whatever she wants when she comes to see me in Feb, and for her to get better.

For my dog to stop burying his bones in the garden and for Gordon to stop eating towels.

For Mr PP not to think its funny to fart loudly and say 'did you hear that'

Now I am just being greedy.