Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

All drunken peeps...Where are you all???

All drunken peeps...Where are you all???

Old Jul 29th 2006, 8:11 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: All drunken peeps...Where are you all???

Originally Posted by steve`o
how old is she mags??

14, she'll be 15 in Nov, they are seriously mental at that age, and too bloody smart with the comebacks, can't help thinking her and irishaussieteen would luv each other, but she refuses to have anything to do with anything remotely that attaches to Australia
Old Jul 29th 2006, 8:18 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret2
14, she'll be 15 in Nov, they are seriously mental at that age, and too bloody smart with the comebacks, can't help thinking her and irishaussieteen would luv each other, but she refuses to have anything to do with anything remotely that attaches to Australia
ditto our tezza
shes 13 go-in on 27 masses of attitude
perhaps you should put your girl onto mine
( she posts occasionally rock_angel )
originally hated anything oz
she gave us loads of shite about us distroying her life
and all forms of reasoning was answered with
whatever!!!

having been out to oz twice in the last 18 months changed her mind she1s now looking forward to the challange although she has a couple of requests when we move

she wants the bedroom nearest the pool so she can get out of bed and dive straight in

dosnt want much does she
Old Jul 29th 2006, 8:26 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

having been out to oz twice in the last 18 months changed her mind she1s now looking forward to the challange although she has a couple of requests when we move

she wants the bedroom nearest the pool so she can get out of bed and dive straight in

dosnt want much does she
That's nothing, my 4yo wants to move in with the Wiggles :scared:
Old Jul 29th 2006, 8:26 am

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of

ditto our tezza
shes 13 go-in on 27 masses of attitude
perhaps you should put your girl onto mine
( she posts occasionally rock_angel )
originally hated anything oz
she gave us loads of shite about us distroying her life
and all forms of reasoning was answered with
whatever!!!

dosnt want much does she
Actually, if this would persuade my teen, i'd do my damndest to oblige.

she tried posting on here in the youth club, but not much response, so soon lost inerest.

Unfortunately we can't afford a reccie, but who knows if the worst comes to the worst, this may be the only way.

but so far , i have a job , starting in Dec, and we are putting the house up for sale 'soon' although no definate dates.

I had a 'talk' with her again today, and said look, no matter what happens we are definately moving house, so that , kinda shook her, cos she was born and bred here, and think she thought she would be here forever

Well actually, what she thought, is we'd be here forever, and she would go and have a life, and we would still be here, doing the same old stuff, but here for her security

Last edited by Margaret2; Jul 29th 2006 at 8:29 am.
Old Jul 29th 2006, 8:34 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, if this would persuade my teen, i'd do my damndest to oblige.

she tried posting on here in the youth club, but not much response, so soon lost inerest.

Unfortunately we can't afford a reccie, but who knows if the worst comes to the worst, this may be the only way.

but so far , i have a job , starting in Dec, and we are putting the house up for sale 'soon' although no definate dates.

I had a 'talk' with her again today, and said look, no matter what happens we are definately moving house, so that , kinda shook her, cos she was born and bred here, and think she thought she would be here forever

Well actually, what she thought, is we'd be here forever, and she would go and have a life, and we would still be here, doing the same old stuff, but here for her security

i`ve emailed you mags

regards steve
Old Jul 29th 2006, 8:35 am

i`ve emailed you mags

regards steve

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Old Jul 29th 2006, 8:44 am

i`ve emailed you mags

regards steve

Hi steve, got your email.

And, no offence, honest, but i have been down this route before. I met a nice couple at a meet and they had two teen boys whom my teen spoke to on msn, they are now in Perth and tell her how shite it is all the time.

I also me a lovely person (Caroline), who had two teen girls, we all met a few times(had a couple of good days out , bowling and the like) before they emigrated (as we were going to Perth at that time , and they are now there), they also talk to my teen on msn and tell her its ok, but they'd rather be home.

During the 'talk' today , i said i fully understand this and this is one (of the many) reasons i have changed from Perth to Melbourne, as i think Perth would be great for couples with young families but not for teens.

Where are u headed Steve'o, sorry i forget (god am sooooo sorry if its Perth, please,please don't let me put you off, just now i keep dreaming i'm in Melbourne and trying to get to Perth , coz its just too busy and hectic for me)

Last edited by Margaret2; Jul 29th 2006 at 8:47 am.
Old Jul 29th 2006, 8:48 am
Worongary

Hi steve, got your email.

And, no offence, honest, but i have been down this route before. I met a nice couple at a meet and they had two teen boys whom my teen spoke to on msn, they are now in Perth and tell her how shite it is all the time.

I also me a lovely person (Caroline), who had two teen girls, we all met a few times(had a couple of good days out , bowling and the like) before they emigrated (as we were going to Perth at that time , and they are now there), they also talk to my teen on msn and tell her its ok, but they'd rather be home.

During the 'talk' today , i said i fully understand this and this is one (of the many) reasons i have changed from Perth to Melbourne, as i think Perth would be great for couples with young families but not for teens.

Where are u headed Steve'o, sorry i forget (god am sooooo sorry if its Perth, please,please don't let me put you off, just now i keep dreaming i'm in Melbourne and trying to get to Perth , coz its just too busy and hectic for me)
gold coast nr brissie
Old Jul 29th 2006, 8:49 am

gold coast nr brissie

TFFT
Old Jul 29th 2006, 1:56 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

TFFT
Titty Fanny Fart Twatty????
Old Jul 29th 2006, 2:18 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ransi
Titty Fanny Fart Twatty????
No.

The F c u k For There
Old Jul 29th 2006, 2:20 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
No.

The F c u k For There
Two Fists For Tonight...
Old Jul 29th 2006, 2:35 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Two Fists For Tonight...
:scared:

Old Jul 29th 2006, 8:57 pm
Cheeky member

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
:scared:

Not personally,you understand ...
Old Jul 29th 2006, 9:58 pm

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Eh?
Present Miss.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.