Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

All in all it's been an interesing 24 hrs

All in all it's been an interesing 24 hrs

Old Dec 10th 2005, 7:15 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of
Default All in all it's been an interesing 24 hrs

Woke up at 3 am to hear my hubby talking to my neighbour, realised it was Charlene across the road and she was absolutely pissed.

Fell asleep again, woke up at 7 am, charlene, still there, still pissed, asking me to take her home, as she woud be killed, as she had also stayed out overnight on Wed. Turns out her and her hubby had been to a party he had left in a huff, she had stayed, returned home, to find she had been locked out, saw our light on and landed in our house, (you couldn't be annoyed with her, she in one of the most fantastic people I have ever met), anyway I got up at 7 am -'Where's my trousers Maggie' she says, I found them along with her knickers in my living room, but what was really confusing was she was wearing my knickers. - am I just naieve She telephoned hubby and he finally let her in.

Now where else in the world will I find classy neighbours like that.

The rest of the day included, my 7 year old's skating xmas party, where she had the most fantastic time.

My 14 year old, actually one her gymnastic comp, yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaa, honestly I was so proud i could have burst.

Went to my elderly mums, my big bros was there, we have lost our closeness over the last couple of years, but he insisted on giving me £250.00for me xmas and promises to come to my house on 27th for xmas with his kids (that means more to me than anything else today).

so there you go an ordinary Sat turns into a funny and great day and Oh yeah now I'm having a few

anybody else had an interesting day?
Old Dec 10th 2005, 7:30 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: All in all it's been an interesing 24 hrs

Originally Posted by Margaret2
Woke up at 3 am to hear my hubby talking to my neighbour, realised it was Charlene across the road and she was absolutely pissed.

Fell asleep again, woke up at 7 am, charlene, still there, still pissed, asking me to take her home, as she woud be killed, as she had also stayed out overnight on Wed. Turns out her and her hubby had been to a party he had left in a huff, she had stayed, returned home, to find she had been locked out, saw our light on and landed in our house, (you couldn't be annoyed with her, she in one of the most fantastic people I have ever met), anyway I got up at 7 am -'Where's my trousers Maggie' she says, I found them along with her knickers in my living room, but what was really confusing was she was wearing my knickers. - am I just naieve She telephoned hubby and he finally let her in.

The rest of the day included, my 7 year old's skating xmas party, where she had the most fantastic time.

My 14 year old, actually one her gymnastic comp, yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaa, honestly I was so proud i could have burst.

Went to my elderly mums, my big bros was there, we have lost our closeness over the last couple of years, but he insisted on giving me £250.00for me xmas and promises to come to my house on 27th for xmas with his kids (that means more to me than anything else today).

so there you go an ordinary Sat turns into a funny and great day and Oh yeah now I'm having a few

Yes. This morning I passed an exam I had been studying for for about 6 months. Such a relief. Then I bought the biggest Christmas tree I could find and brought it home for my twin girls first Christmas...... brought a tear to the eye it did, seeing their faces light up in wonder at the tree and the decorations..... took the kids for a walk, popped into Waitrose to pick up a couple of things, saw someone there I hadn't seen for months and stood in the aisle and chatted for ages - something I have NEVER done before and got plenty of dirty looks from people trying to get past me and my double pram to get their marmite/bleach/apples whatever.

Now sitting watching the X factor with Mrs Buzzy with an Indian takeaway and a couple of beers - can it get any better? Hmmm could be in Oz by the swimming pool...............

Cheers

Buzzy
Old Dec 10th 2005, 7:34 pm

Margaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud ofMargaret2 has much to be proud of
Default Re: All in all it's been an interesing 24 hrs

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
Yes. This morning I passed an exam I had been studying for for about 6 months. Such a relief. Then I bought the biggest Christmas tree I could find and brought it home for my twin girls first Christmas...... brought a tear to the eye it did, seeing their faces light up in wonder at the tree and the decorations..... took the kids for a walk, popped into Waitrose to pick up a couple of things, saw someone there I hadn't seen for months and stood in the aisle and chatted for ages - something I have NEVER done before and got plenty of dirty looks from people trying to get past me and my double pram to get their marmite/bleach/apples whatever.

Now sitting watching the X factor with Mrs Buzzy with an Indian takeaway and a couple of beers - can it get any better? Hmmm could be in Oz by the swimming pool...............

Cheers

Buzzy
Yes, but was anybody wearing your knickers

We also had an Indian takeaway, eerie
Old Dec 10th 2005, 7:38 pm
Victorian Evangelist

Buzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond reputeBuzzy--Bee has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: All in all it's been an interesing 24 hrs

Yes, but was anybody wearing your knickers

We also had an Indian takeaway, eerie
I don't wear knickers...............but Mrs Buzzy does! I'll just check if she's got anyone else's on...hang on (slap) Owwwwwwww!

Cheers

Buzzy
Old Dec 10th 2005, 7:41 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Yeh,

In the last 24hrs got offered a job on the other side of the world and had to tell my mum that I was taking her only grandchildren away.

Kind of happy and sad all rolled into one.

Ginny
Old Dec 10th 2005, 7:42 pm

Originally Posted by Buzzy--Bee
I don't wear knickers...............but Mrs Buzzy does! I'll just check if she's got anyone else's on...hang on (slap) Owwwwwwww!

Cheers

Buzzy

lol,lol, wanted to put in the wee smiley face things, but my icons just aren't working these days.
Old Dec 10th 2005, 7:43 pm

Originally Posted by Stitch
Yeh,

In the last 24hrs got offered a job on the other side of the world and had to tell my mum that I was taking her only grandchildren away.

Kind of happy and sad all rolled into one.

Ginny
Ginny, I still haven't breathed a word to any rellies, think that's why I'm on here so often, for pure rleief
Old Dec 10th 2005, 7:48 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Ginny, I still haven't breathed a word to any rellies, think that's why I'm on here so often, for pure rleief
I know in a sense it'll be really hard on my mum. We speak every day and are close in some sense. We are so alike. She has brought me up to be a very independent person with the drive and ambition to do what I want (within reason she says!). Trouble is this drive will take me to Oz. I know in her heart of hearts she'd wished we'd stay but I know and she constantly tells me how proud she is of me. Enough so that I know we'll be ok out there, especially with her blessing.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Dec 10th 2005, 8:26 pm

I know in a sense it'll be really hard on my mum. We speak every day and are close in some sense. We are so alike. She has brought me up to be a very independent person with the drive and ambition to do what I want (within reason she says!). Trouble is this drive will take me to Oz. I know in her heart of hearts she'd wished we'd stay but I know and she constantly tells me how proud she is of me. Enough so that I know we'll be ok out there, especially with her blessing.

Cheers

Ginny

Yeah ginny I feel for you, honeslytly, but did you wake up today wih someone wearing your knickers, yes i've had a few
Old Dec 10th 2005, 9:25 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Yeah ginny I feel for you, honeslytly, but did you wake up today wih someone wearing your knickers, yes i've had a few
No...Find that a strange one?

Ginny
Old Dec 11th 2005, 3:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

No...Find that a strange one?

Ginny
Last 24 hours; work, work and more work plus digi box broken! Now have 3 days off work in prep for this dreaded surveyor!