Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

it aint that much different here in oz is it?

it aint that much different here in oz is it?

Old Apr 9th 2009, 7:06 am
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default it aint that much different here in oz is it?

you come home from work and yer wife wants to go to ikea,(fluck sake),
and whos on the tele in the background whilst your presenting your case why you should not go to ikea,yes you guessed it?(i want a kayak and she wants a rack for her pots)

good old ainsley harriot...

what would life down under be without ainsley friggin harriot..

and saturday nights,highlight of the week,villa on the tele,whos the commentator,,yes trevor francis,every villa fans nightmare!!!!!!!!!

oh one good thing though,have you seen that typical british gangster,anyone missing home should watch that,.....jeeezzzuss...

Last edited by aston man; Apr 9th 2009 at 7:09 am.
Old Apr 9th 2009, 7:18 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: it aint that much different here in oz is it?

Originally Posted by aston man

Old Apr 9th 2009, 7:21 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Shut your moaning man and get to Ikea like a good boy
Old Apr 9th 2009, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

Dorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really nice

Is that the standard of Australian bedside manner?
Old Apr 9th 2009, 11:56 am
BE Enthusiast

twhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud oftwhurl has much to be proud of

Flock man , we're using IKEA as a day care.
Do I need Foxtel to see Villa Friday night ?
Speaking of pubs, Any pubs I can go to where you get the full English warm beer and Villa against Man U ?
My teeth are killing me from all the cold beer
Old Apr 9th 2009, 12:27 pm
Chan eil aon chànan gu le

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twhurl
Flock man , we're using IKEA as a day care.
Do I need Foxtel to see Villa Friday night ?
Speaking of pubs, Any pubs I can go to where you get the full English warm beer and Villa against Man U ?
My teeth are killing me from all the cold beer
Oh for goodness sake boys, are you men or mice?
Old Apr 9th 2009, 1:05 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorutland
Is that the standard of Australian bedside manner?
No, thats far too civilised for Aussie bedside manners
Old Apr 9th 2009, 1:32 pm

scottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond reputescottishcelts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
No, thats far too civilised for Aussie bedside manners
What aussie manners?
Old Apr 9th 2009, 1:33 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
What aussie manners?
Can't you read? She said bedside.
Old Apr 9th 2009, 1:34 pm

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Can't you read? She said bedside.
You mean they're only nice to you if they manage to get you into bed?
Old Apr 9th 2009, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

Rodfan is a name known to allRodfan is a name known to allRodfan is a name known to allRodfan is a name known to allRodfan is a name known to allRodfan is a name known to allRodfan is a name known to allRodfan is a name known to allRodfan is a name known to allRodfan is a name known to allRodfan is a name known to all
Question Why do we do it?

Why do we change secure lives, move from our families, give ourselves all the stress that comes with emigrating? to find out that apart from some sunshine, the grass certainly ain't any greener???? why can we not just be happy with what we have....had, which was better??? why oh why??????????
Old Apr 9th 2009, 1:49 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scottishcelts
You mean they're only nice to you if they manage to get you into bed?
I thought that was all men? Now you're confusing me.
Old Apr 9th 2009, 1:49 pm
Banned

london52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by aston man
you come home from work and yer wife wants to go to ikea,(fluck sake),
and whos on the tele in the background whilst your presenting your case why you should not go to ikea,yes you guessed it?(i want a kayak and she wants a rack for her pots)

what would life down under be without ainsley friggin harriot..

and saturday nights,highlight of the week,villa on the tele,whos the commentator,,yes trevor francis,every villa fans nightmare!!!!!!!!!

oh one good thing though,have you seen that typical british gangster,anyone missing home should watch that,.....jeeezzzuss...
You a Villa man then thought you had beat the scum United last week.
I am on nights for the next few months, wanna come and bring a few stubbies and we can talk proper football and not this gay game they play over here.
Old Apr 9th 2009, 1:50 pm
Banned

london52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to alllondon52 is a name known to all

I never try to get a women into bed the first night.

The kitchen sink is far more intresting
Old Apr 9th 2009, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular

Dorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really niceDorutland is just really nice

No, no, no. We are nice to women to get them into bed. After that, it's up to the woman...........

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.