Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Ahhh the British Spring time

Wikiposts

Ahhh the British Spring time

Old Apr 18th 2006, 8:03 am
sneaking a peek ...

Tiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond reputeTiggs+Graz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ahhh the British Spring time

Originally Posted by Claire&Richard
I love seeing pictures of the UK countryside.

I was actually thinking of spring time in the UK the other day, when the trees are blossoming and the crowqus's [sp] are out in full swing - going down to the newspaper shop on a sunny Sunday morning without a coat, but wearing a long sleeved top though. Crisp air, with a slight breeze, that warrants your hair to be tied back, but its no problem because the sky is blue at least. Later on, sitting in the beer garden of a pub reading the newspapers, there is nothing quite like it.
Actually i think that spring is the time i will miss the most when we (hopefully!) head off - although this year it seems to have forgotten to start!

Tiggs