Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Advice needed with car please

Wikiposts

Advice needed with car please

Old Nov 20th 2006, 10:58 am
beam me up scotty

toandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond reputetoandfro has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice needed with car please

Originally Posted by sasbear
Thanks to all for advice

Sorted now - took it to the bloke who services car - he sent me to auto electricians - who fixed it in 20 minutes at a cost of $39 and also a promise of a drink one night - (said he liked the English accent!) It was a brake light switch under the pedal just as said above.

Thanks again
for future ref if you have a similar prob drive to the local shops, park car ,call road side assist (if you have it ) and they will track the fault if not repair

Last edited by toandfro; Nov 20th 2006 at 10:59 am. Reason: missed a few words read all wrong!
Old Nov 20th 2006, 1:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by toandfro
for future ref if you have a similar prob drive to the local shops, park car ,call road side assist (if you have it ) and they will track the fault if not repair
good idea - i should have done that to start with
Old Nov 21st 2006, 4:09 am

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sasbear
Thanks to all for advice

Sorted now - took it to the bloke who services car - he sent me to auto electricians - who fixed it in 20 minutes at a cost of $39 and also a promise of a drink one night - (said he liked the English accent!) It was a brake light switch under the pedal just as said above.

Thanks again
Corker!!!

It's a great feeling....you know..... being right (again)!!!

Just wish someone would tell my missus!
Old Nov 21st 2006, 5:37 am
true blue

paul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of lightpaul geezer is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Corker!!!

It's a great feeling....you know..... being right (again)!!!

Just wish someone would tell my missus!
yea glad u got it sorted out