Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

advice on how to get rid!!!

advice on how to get rid!!!

Old Oct 28th 2007, 5:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute
Default advice on how to get rid!!!

of house flies that is

Right, I don't want to use any chemicals (if I can get away with it) but I have about 10 flies roaming the kitchen as I am trying to prepare dinner. Does anyone know of anything I can do ? (apart from go out to dinner tonight)
Cheers
S xx
Old Oct 28th 2007, 5:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Streaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond reputeStreaks has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: advice on how to get rid!!!

right now I'm annoyed, one has just asked me to pass the apple sauce to go with the pork
S xx
Old Oct 28th 2007, 5:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

bloody cheek, he says it's tough!!
Old Oct 28th 2007, 6:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

and before there's any smart arse replies I have tied a fly swat to the broom but they're too quick and even Fred won't come out his corner to help me out. If I don't get any replies soon I'm gonna give up and just lay a few extra places at the table
S xx
Old Oct 28th 2007, 6:02 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh god, she's lost the plot
Old Oct 28th 2007, 6:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Streaks
and before there's any smart arse replies I have tied a fly swat to the broom but they're too quick and even Fred won't come out his corner to help me out. If I don't get any replies soon I'm gonna give up and just lay a few extra places at the table
S xx
They drive me up the wall too, always descend when you have food about I get the mortein out though, the low allergenic one, spray them when they're over the half of the room away from the kitchen, kills them more or less right off.
Old Oct 28th 2007, 6:06 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

of house flies that is

Right, I don't want to use any chemicals (if I can get away with it) but I have about 10 flies roaming the kitchen as I am trying to prepare dinner. Does anyone know of anything I can do ? (apart from go out to dinner tonight)
Cheers
S xx

does the trick
Old Oct 28th 2007, 6:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

OMG they've already sat down and are waiting for waitress service, they better give me a bloody good tip
Old Oct 28th 2007, 6:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by curly
They drive me up the wall too, always descend when you have food about I get the mortein out though, the low allergenic one, spray them when they're over the half of the room away from the kitchen, kills them more or less right off.
their fate is looking more and more final now
S xx
Old Oct 28th 2007, 6:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by gedge

I can just imagine the conversation later as hubbie has eaten his lovingly prepared meal, what's this on the paper love
S xx
Old Oct 28th 2007, 6:27 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Why on earth are you preparing dinner at this time? Don't you have a life?
Old Oct 28th 2007, 6:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by moneypen20
Why on earth are you preparing dinner at this time? Don't you have a life?
er no we always eat by about 4.30pm - 5pm if we can - we then got the evening to enjoy (plus I'm cooking a roast and I like to slow cook the meat)
S xx
Old Oct 28th 2007, 7:29 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

If your cooking is anything like mine just let them eat the dinner - that will teach em!!
Old Oct 28th 2007, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

smee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to all

of house flies that is

Cheers
S xx
You can get sticky patches to stick on your windows, flies land on them, the patches contain poison, the go away to die, quite fast and without the need to fill the air with a nasty aerosol.
Old Oct 28th 2007, 8:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
If your cooking is anything like mine just let them eat the dinner - that will teach em!!
he he he, they've pigged out and finished off with a brandy so when they doze off in a minute I'll 'av 'em
S xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.