Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

Advice about weight watchers

Advice about weight watchers

Old Feb 8th 2009, 11:10 am
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of
Smile Advice about weight watchers

Hi everyone

I am sorry if this has been posted before but I need a little advice if anyone can help at all.

I attended weight watchers at home in Northern Ireland and was very successful in it and felt great and had lost a good bit of weight.
Since coming to Australia we have joined a local health club and go to the gym three times a week but I feel a need the help of weight watchers to get me back on track with my eating habits.

I have found the weight watchers website but I can not find any information on how much it costs?

I live in Darch and I see that the nearest meeting would be in Landsdale (I think).

Would apprecaite any info that anyone has and if weight watchers works the same here as back home

Thanks in advance

Nadine
Old Feb 8th 2009, 11:45 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice about weight watchers

Originally Posted by aus2be
Hi everyone

I am sorry if this has been posted before but I need a little advice if anyone can help at all.

I attended weight watchers at home in Northern Ireland and was very successful in it and felt great and had lost a good bit of weight.
Since coming to Australia we have joined a local health club and go to the gym three times a week but I feel a need the help of weight watchers to get me back on track with my eating habits.

I have found the weight watchers website but I can not find any information on how much it costs?

I live in Darch and I see that the nearest meeting would be in Landsdale (I think).

Would apprecaite any info that anyone has and if weight watchers works the same here as back home

Thanks in advance

Nadine

The cost of the unlimited (log in online and pay via credit card) but can attend meetings (as many as you want) costs about $15 per week. Cost of add hock face to face meetings costs about $18. Hope this helps.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Feb 8th 2009, 1:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by aus2be
Hi everyone

Thanks in advance

Nadine
Ask your GP if they have a dietician or

http://www.weightwatchers.com.au/index.aspx
Old Feb 8th 2009, 1:22 pm
Forum Regular

Generali is a jewel in the roughGenerali is a jewel in the roughGenerali is a jewel in the roughGenerali is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Stitch
The cost of the unlimited (log in online and pay via credit card) but can attend meetings (as many as you want) costs about $15 per week. Cost of add hock face to face meetings costs about $18. Hope this helps.

Cheers

Ginny
Mrs Generali has been at WW too over here and has found it to be very good. She attended a meeting in the ACT while we were up there for a week.

She's lost about half a stone so it's working for her too. The hot weather has curtailed her running though.
Old Feb 8th 2009, 2:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

aus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud ofaus2be has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Rossi
Ask your GP if they have a dietician or

http://www.weightwatchers.com.au/index.aspx
Hi thanks for the info.............. Dont really need a dietician..... Just need the discipline of Weight watchers............ I enjoy going to it as well................. Have checked out the website but cant see how much it costs per week.

Thanks for all the replies

Nadine