Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

About the weather in Russia. Part II

About the weather in Russia. Part II

Old Apr 7th 2007, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

Pavel Grigoriev is just really nicePavel Grigoriev is just really nicePavel Grigoriev is just really nicePavel Grigoriev is just really nicePavel Grigoriev is just really nicePavel Grigoriev is just really nicePavel Grigoriev is just really nicePavel Grigoriev is just really nicePavel Grigoriev is just really nice
Default About the weather in Russia. Part II

Today is a very strange day! Today I woke up, looked at the window and was amazed. It was a lot of snow everywhere! Look at the pictures - it is ubelievable!

After some time I walked up the window and I was surprised again.

P.S> Now it is snowing again...
Attached Thumbnails About the weather in Russia. Part II-morning.jpg   About the weather in Russia. Part II-morning2_late.jpg   About the weather in Russia. Part II-afternoon.jpg  
Old Apr 7th 2007, 3:47 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: About the weather in Russia. Part II

Originally Posted by Pavel Grigoriev
Today is a very strange day! Today I woke up, looked at the window and was amazed. It was a lot of snow everywhere! Look at the pictures - it is ubelievable!

After some time I walked up the window and I was surprised again.

P.S> Now it is snowing again...
That is mad ...

You must have tidied up all the snow when you cleaned yout flat
Old Apr 7th 2007, 7:32 pm
Addicted Member

Contact Lensed Optimist will become famous soon enough

Spooky!

Hello Pavel I hope you and your wife are well and no longer stressed.

Personally I am a sun lover and prefer to see snow in pictures/festive cards and on the television etc. The sunshine has been glorious in the south of the UK today and tomorrow is forecast to be even warmer. We had snow here in February and I took lots of photographs of my children throwing snowballs at my DH. I figured it may the last time they will experience real snow for a long time when we move to Brisbane shortly.

Keep posting your photographs, Pavel, I enjoy seeing them as they are real images modern of Russia.

Take care,

C.L.O. xx
Old Jul 21st 2007, 6:23 am
Banned

Kiselev is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Contact Lensed Optimist
Spooky!

Hello Pavel I hope you and your wife are well and no longer stressed.

Personally I am a sun lover and prefer to see snow in pictures/festive cards and on the television etc. The sunshine has been glorious in the south of the UK today and tomorrow is forecast to be even warmer. We had snow here in February and I took lots of photographs of my children throwing snowballs at my DH. I figured it may the last time they will experience real snow for a long time when we move to Brisbane shortly.

Keep posting your photographs, Pavel, I enjoy seeing them as they are real images modern of Russia.

Take care,

C.L.O. xx
In February there is minus 20 or minus 30 C in Russia.
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 6:20 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

thats cold , don't care what anyone says
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 7:01 pm
Forum Regular

Pavel Grigoriev is just really nicePavel Grigoriev is just really nicePavel Grigoriev is just really nicePavel Grigoriev is just really nicePavel Grigoriev is just really nicePavel Grigoriev is just really nicePavel Grigoriev is just really nicePavel Grigoriev is just really nicePavel Grigoriev is just really nice

I have already reached the next stage - visa processing and waiting for the solution! Seems I won't care about the warm clothes
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 7:03 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Pavel Grigoriev
I have already reached the next stage - visa processing and waiting for the solution! Seems I won't care about the warm clothes
Yay , nice one . hope it all goes smooth . not seen you for a while , just saw you weather thread tho .

good luck
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 7:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
Yay , nice one . hope it all goes smooth . not seen you for a while , just saw you weather thread tho .

good luck
Thank you.
Look here about me: http://britishexpats.com/photopost/s...=64044&cat=500
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 8:20 pm
pink 'n' bouncy

stuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond reputestuckinblighty has a reputation beyond repute

Thats nowhere near as weird as what i saw earlier....

sun in the sky ..... and its July.... summertime ...........

how weird is that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
Old Jul 23rd 2007, 8:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stuckinblighty
Thats nowhere near as weird as what i saw earlier....

sun in the sky ..... and its July.... summertime ...........

how weird is that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
lucky you! Only seen rain, rain and more........RAIN!!!!!