7/7

Old Jul 7th 2008, 9:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to allsunflower7 is a name known to all
Default 7/7

Gosh that programme made me blub, those peoples experiences - amazing!
Old Jul 7th 2008, 11:33 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 7/7

Originally Posted by sunflower7
Gosh that programme made me blub, those peoples experiences - amazing!
I was in London that day. Absolutely terrible. Let's hope it's never repeated.
7th July is a significant date in my life due to things that happened or I experienced over the years. Memories were hard yesterday.
Old Jul 7th 2008, 11:40 pm
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
7th July is a significant date in my life due to things that happened or I experienced over the years. Memories were hard yesterday.
For me 7/7 was very close. I was London exactly a week before and both my work colleague and I felt something that wanted us to keep off public trasport. Whilst there, I remembers how much I loved London for a visit and my OH and I travelled down the weekend of the same week. On the Monday morning, he left to go to Bristol and I avoided the rush hour tube. I just had a sense that the tube was no longer safe. Four days later, I was working from home with the TV on when I heard the news of the bombings.

It really brought home to me the randomness of fate and how lives are changed and ended so quickly with just the unfortunateness of being somewhere at the wrong time.

I felt real hated for those people who could shatter lives so indiscriminately.

I feel strongly for those continuing to suffer because of the inhumanity of that day.
Old Jul 7th 2008, 11:57 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

I find it upsetting. If we had not been in Australia at the time there was a strong possibility that my husband would have been on the Circle line tube at Edgeware Road as he was working for a company in Paddington before coming here and did the Kings X to Paddington on that line every day.

For my own reasons I find it hard because I was caught up in the Victoria Station bombing back in 1991 and it just brings back difficult memories.

My thoughts were with the victims and their families yesterday.
Old Jul 7th 2008, 11:59 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely, we must never forget it and never ever become complacent.

It is etched in mind and that is for sure

So many near misses, so many people we know/loved were so close to being caught up in it but for one reason or another caught another bus/train.

In the office yesterday I mentioned it to someone and how quickly time had passed and they looked at me as though I were mad and said 'what happened on that date then?'

When something like that happens, we forget that not everyone is involved, not everyone will know about it and not everyone will care.

But my thoughts will always be with those that were affected in some way or another.
Old Jul 8th 2008, 12:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: London - but only until I can afford to move back to Sydney
isgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to beholdisgraham is a splendid one to behold

I was also working in London on that day and I found it to be one of the most exciting days I have ever lived through with the exception of 9/11 which was better because we were all told to get out of the City incase of an attack so we went to the pub to watch the buildings fall.
Old Jul 8th 2008, 12:13 am
A rather curious boy

busterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond reputebusterboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by isgraham
I was also working in London on that day and I found it to be one of the most exciting days I have ever lived through with the exception of 9/11 which was better because we were all told to get out of the City incase of an attack so we went to the pub to watch the buildings fall.
Are you a cretin?
Old Jul 8th 2008, 1:59 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by isgraham
You sick, offensive little 'child of no father'.

I take it that you didn't have to call your family/friends to see if they were OK?

I take it that the thought of those poor people injured/killed by that incident didn't touch you in anyway the very moment that you knew there had been loss of life.

I clearly remembering frantically calling my Dad to see if he had been caught up in it and listening to my sister on the phone in tears in Cyprus calling to see if myself/husband/father/brother were all OK.

No, I thought not - or else you wouldn't spout such shite.

My oh my, isn't it always the wrong type of people hurt in these disasters.

I hope you enjoyed your pint and your view of what happened.
Old Jul 8th 2008, 2:03 am
A rather curious boy

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
You sick, offensive little 'child of no father'.

I take it that you didn't have to call your family/friends to see if they were OK?

I take it that the thought of those poor people injured/killed by that incident didn't touch you in anyway the very moment that you knew there had been loss of life.

I clearly remembering frantically calling my Dad to see if he had been caught up in it and listening to my sister on the phone in tears in Cyprus calling to see if myself/husband/father/brother were all OK.

No, I thought not - or else you wouldn't spout such shite.

My oh my, isn't it always the wrong type of people hurt in these disasters.

I hope you enjoyed your pint and your view of what happened.
I have angry about the offenders post for about an hour. Hence why I have typed no more. Utter, utter Cretin.
Old Jul 8th 2008, 4:03 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busterboy
I have angry about the offenders post for about an hour. Hence why I have typed no more. Utter, utter Cretin.
Surely that's offensive enough to deserve a ban?
Old Jul 8th 2008, 4:07 am
A rather curious boy

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
Surely that's offensive enough to deserve a ban?
Who me? Or the Cretin who had a couple of 'exciting' days drinking pints on the day others were losing legs on their way to work or the day they were throwing themselves to their death?
Old Jul 8th 2008, 4:09 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busterboy
Who me? Or the Cretin who had a couple of 'exciting' days drinking pints on the day others were losing legs on their way to work or the day they were throwing themselves to their death?
Is this a trick question?

Obviously the insensitive twat (which means not you).
Old Jul 8th 2008, 4:10 am

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

I was working in the community we were taking the minor injuries to free the hospitals for the major injuries

isgraham go away little troll:curse:
Old Jul 8th 2008, 4:11 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

she will like you now as she wanted to use the T word
Old Jul 8th 2008, 4:11 am
A rather curious boy

that should be TWAT!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.