5 stes to happiness

Old Jul 5th 2007, 4:12 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute
Default 5 stes to happiness

1 find a man who loves housework

2 find a man who makes you laugh

3 find a man who has loads of money

4find a man who is a great lover

5 Make sure that none of them meet each other
Old Jul 5th 2007, 4:13 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough
Default Re: 5 stes to happiness

Originally Posted by asher

you called ?
Old Jul 5th 2007, 4:14 pm

asher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond reputeasher has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
you called ?
which one are you?
Old Jul 5th 2007, 4:20 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

which one are you?
top 4
Old Jul 5th 2007, 4:26 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

I would like to say that having read some of your posts and seen what you post in the chat room it is obvious you are a very bad influence to all the innocent posters on this site. I may have to talk to the moderators to get you banned

Biker Girls Unite!
Old Jul 5th 2007, 4:51 pm

Originally Posted by Sugarmooma
I would like to say that having read some of your posts and seen what you post in the chat room it is obvious you are a very bad influence to all the innocent posters on this site. I may have to talk to the moderators to get you banned

Biker Girls Unite!
you would get me banned for being a bad influence I shall have to try a bit harder to corrupt them all then

You are just as bad I'm sure

want to come pillion on a sports bike for a change
Old Jul 5th 2007, 4:52 pm
Up Around the Bend

penky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond reputepenky has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jul 5th 2007, 6:29 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat097 has a reputation beyond repute

you would get me banned for being a bad influence I shall have to try a bit harder to corrupt them all then

You are just as bad I'm sure

want to come pillion on a sports bike for a change

Do not besmirch my lily-white name

sports bike..... what do you think I am? a teenage racegirl????
Old Jul 5th 2007, 6:33 pm

Do not bismirch my lily-white name

have you heard that saying about he doth protest too much

sports bike..... what do you think I am? a teenage racegirl????
nah not that sort of riding touring on fast bikes is great we have been all over the Alps and the pyrenees
Old Jul 5th 2007, 6:42 pm
Account Closed

nah not that sort of riding touring on fast bikes is great we have been all over the Alps and the pyrenees
We're Texans my dear.....slow and laid back.

Besides we need the biggest bike there is to accommodate our widening girth
Old Jul 5th 2007, 7:13 pm

We're Texans my dear.....slow and laid back.

Besides we need the biggest bike there is to accommodate our widening girth
Old Jul 5th 2007, 8:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

mands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond reputemands has a reputation beyond repute

good one asher
Old Jul 5th 2007, 8:32 pm
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

Really made me smile, thanks Hon
Old Jul 5th 2007, 8:36 pm

Originally Posted by Kapri
Really made me smile, thanks Hon
thought you might like that
Old Jul 5th 2007, 11:47 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

it is obvious you are a very bad influence to all the innocent posters on this site. I may have to talk to the moderators to get you banned
i'm listening

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.