4th October 2005

Old Oct 4th 2011, 9:57 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 4th October 2005

Originally Posted by Bix
Mistaken identity.
Her hat got in her eyes.

best day of my life was watchin him part with the cash for the jean at the port

he asked the woman for a new pair of pants (because he shat his when he saw the price of the jeans)
Old Oct 4th 2011, 9:59 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
I didn't say I saw him with cash, just that I saw him at the bar
Difficult to get your hands in your pocket when carrying a full tray.
Old Oct 4th 2011, 10:00 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy©

best day of my life was watchin him part with the cash for the jean at the port

he asked the woman for a new pair of pants (because he shat his when he saw the price of the jeans)
I heard he recycled the price tag.
Old Oct 4th 2011, 10:00 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Difficult to get your hands in your pocket when carrying a full tray.
only our Cabs could buy a pair of trousers with the pockets sewn up lmao

he was just pissed off the his wallen wasnt in them before hand lmao
Old Oct 4th 2011, 10:01 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bix
I heard he recycled the price tag.
remember he wanted to take them back
im sure he would have if Lady Debs (bow) hadnt stepped in lol
Old Oct 4th 2011, 10:05 am
Bix
da Bonehead

remember he wanted to take them back
im sure he would have if Lady Debs (bow) hadnt stepped in lol
"Scuse me. I wanna return these jeans. The horse didn't like them."
Old Oct 4th 2011, 10:06 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bix
"Scuse me. I wanna return these jeans. The horse didn't like them."
Old Oct 4th 2011, 10:16 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Sorry to interupt the vein of this thread but there's someone requiring your help mate....

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=734541
Old Oct 4th 2011, 10:20 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bix
Sorry to interupt the vein of this thread but there's someone requiring your help mate....

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=734541
its my long lost grandfather lol
Old Oct 4th 2011, 10:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond reputeDicko has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one Steve, congrats on the 6 years.

You landed on the same day as our daughters birthday, I was thinking how time flies, my god she turned 19 yesterday

Scary how quick it goes eh mate!