Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

4 English Rugby Players Held in New Zealand on Suspicion of Sexual Assault.

4 English Rugby Players Held in New Zealand on Suspicion of Sexual Assault.

Old Jun 20th 2008, 10:03 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute
Default 4 English Rugby Players Held in New Zealand on Suspicion of Sexual Assault.

Not just our English footballers who represent us oh so well around the world then? (allegedly)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7464844.stm
Old Jun 20th 2008, 10:08 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 4 English Rugby Players Held in New Zealand on Suspicion of Sexual Assault.

Indeed.....they are acting just like Australian cricketers and AFL players.
Old Jun 20th 2008, 10:22 am
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 4 English Rugby Players Held in New Zealand on Suspicion of Sexual Assault.

Originally Posted by Louiseh86
Not just our English footballers who represent us oh so well around the world then? (allegedly)

Silly sods

Sheep dont hang out in hotel rooms
Old Jun 20th 2008, 10:25 am
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Or it could be that the woman was looking to be shagged by international athlete/s, and possibly had second thoughts after the event. It has been known to happen in the past, especially as she has declined to make a formal statement to the police. There are two sides to every story.
Old Jun 20th 2008, 10:32 am
Account Closed

stevenglish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Bloke
Or it could be that the woman was looking to be shagged by international athlete/s, and possibly had second thoughts after the event. It has been known to happen in the past, especially as she has declined to make a formal statement to the police. There are two sides to every story.
I agree, may just be a way to make a fast buck from selling the story too. IMO, Mike Tyson was royally shafted by Desiree Washington.
Old Jun 20th 2008, 10:33 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Quite possibly. This does happen often. However even if it was consensual still not the best publicity for the English rugby team to be involved in a gangbang in a hotel room.
Old Jun 20th 2008, 10:42 am

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Quite possibly. This does happen often. However even if it was consensual still not the best publicity for the English rugby team to be involved in a gangbang in a hotel room.
..... but it does sell newspapers or ups the ratings on the TV though!

by
Rupert Murdoch
Old Jun 20th 2008, 11:05 am
BE Forum Addict

..... but it does sell newspapers

by
Rupert Murdoch
Oh darn - they failed with me... I read it for free on the internet!
Old Jun 20th 2008, 11:20 am

Oh darn - they failed with me... I read it for free on the internet!
Edited version put on the cover BBC.
Old Jun 20th 2008, 12:25 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevenglish
I agree, may just be a way to make a fast buck from selling the story too. IMO, Mike Tyson was royally shafted by Desiree Washington.
Deserved everything he got (IMO)

Quote from RFU Chief Executive: "We are desperate to clear the players' names but we're in a very strange situation - with no allegations, no complaint being made - as to exactly how the name of the players can be cleared." Yup, that's a problem all right No doubt the 'lady' will tell all in a full and frank expose in the News of the World shortly with all money going to a charity of her choice
Old Jun 20th 2008, 12:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by moneypen20
No doubt the 'lady' will tell all in a full and frank expose in the News of the World shortly with all money going to a charity of her choice
Ooooh the News of World expose's are just hilarious!! The Paul Jewell one was fantastic so trashy - but not a patch on the Max Mosely one a few wks back! I wonder what goes through their mind "I'm famous, bit kinky... I know I'll buy some hookers, get em to dress up as Nazi Soldiers and Jewish prisoners, take some pictures and no one will ever know!!!"
Old Jun 20th 2008, 12:49 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Ooooh the News of World expose's are just hilarious!! The Paul Jewell one was fantastic so trashy - but not a patch on the Max Mosely one a few wks back! I wonder what goes through their mind "I'm famous, bit kinky... I know I'll buy some hookers, get em to dress up as Nazi Soldiers and Jewish prisoners, take some pictures and no one will ever know!!!"
OK you've lost me completely. I've never heard of either of those people and by the sounds of things I don't need to
Old Jun 20th 2008, 12:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Paul Jewell is a football manager and Max Mosely is a big wig in Formula One.
Max Mosely is indeed very bizarre!