3oo spartans

Old Dec 2nd 2007, 3:39 pm
cavey wavey

ivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really nice
Default 3oo spartans

what a top movie just watched it recomend you watch
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 3:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3oo spartans

Originally Posted by ivorfatarse
My son has bought it for his Dad for Christmas
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 5:23 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sallyclaire
My son has bought it for his Dad for Christmas
My hubby watched it last night on sky and said it was brilliant!!!! Loads of fighting He likes the lord of the rings and said it was as good as that!!!
Beth x x
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 6:03 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

i thought it was okay, but not great.
have you seen apocalyto, now that is a great movie
bec
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 6:26 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by egghead4
i thought it was okay, but not great.
have you seen apocalyto, now that is a great movie
bec
Hi Bec, think I met you in a Newport meet up, I was trying to take a photo of everyone in an australian t-shirt!!!!
Haven't seen that film......my hubby may like to watch it though
Beth x x
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 6:29 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Hi Bec, think I met you in a Newport meet up, I was trying to take a photo of everyone in an australian t-shirt!!!!
Haven't seen that film......my hubby may like to watch it though
Beth x x
hi beth, yeah I've met you before
yeah you should watch it, its great. the special effects are wicked
bec
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 6:31 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by egghead4
hi beth, yeah I've met you before
yeah you should watch it, its great. the special effects are wicked
bec
Thought it was you
Is that film directed by Mel Gibson and has subtitles?
Beth x x
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 6:46 pm
egghead4+becky

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
Thought it was you
Is that film directed by Mel Gibson and has subtitles?
Beth x x
yeah thats it, the subtitles really add to the feel of the film. put it on your list of films to watch.
bec
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 9:41 pm
Work to Live!

brido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of lightbrido is a glorious beacon of light

We saw 300 at the Yatala Drive in last week,it was fantastic,as was the drive in experience!
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 11:15 pm
i want some cake

niknak01 will become famous soon enoughniknak01 will become famous soon enough

This is sparta
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 11:29 pm
DownUnder

datamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond reputedatamile has a reputation beyond repute

Kill Kill Kill... bit more killing... pile up the dead ... kill some more... all die...Greece piss... kill the rest...

Ways to die... 43,912...

If only at the end they used the holy grail line ... "Oh! Had enough, eh? Come back and take what's coming to you, you yellow bastards! Come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off! "
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

Angela Marie - Cairns will become famous soon enoughAngela Marie - Cairns will become famous soon enough

Terrific film - hired it the other day and wouldnt mind buying a copy of e bay
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 11:26 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

I bought a dodgy copy from a bloke in the pub and was ripped off,only 150 spartans turned up,gutted
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 3:01 pm
cavey wavey

ivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really niceivorfatarse is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
I bought a dodgy copy from a bloke in the pub and was ripped off,only 150 spartans turned up,gutted
lol mine was as badldly dubbed as a 70'smartial arts film gotta watch it again on a plasma (proper copy this time)
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 3:02 pm
cavey wavey

lol mine was as badldly dubbed as a 70'smartial arts film gotta watch it again on a plasma (proper copy this time)
how bad is my badldly spelling

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.