2m of snow OMG!!!!!

Old Dec 27th 2005, 9:47 pm
Nicest member ( I think)

meelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond reputemeelie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2m of snow OMG!!!!!

Thanks for putting pics of the snow on this thread. I absolutely love the snow and feel extremely envious of you all.
Old Dec 27th 2005, 10:07 pm
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Me too!!!

Ooooh, please let it snow in Perth....please let it snow in Perth!!!!

Well we're having very funny weather at the moment and a girl can dream!
Old Dec 28th 2005, 7:37 am
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

This was taken about an hour after the last picture!

Still a bit pathetic though eh?

Within half an hour you wouldn't have even known it had snowed!
Attached Thumbnails 2m of snow OMG!!!!!-snow-005.jpg  
Old Dec 28th 2005, 2:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
This was taken about an hour after the last picture!

Still a bit pathetic though eh?

Within half an hour you wouldn't have even known it had snowed!
I survived the drive in the snow!!!! How weird tho! It was bad all the way until I got to the Essex boarder then........... nothing, well a light dusting of snow! So strange! Suns about today, but we've got about a foot of the stuff left. Didn't enjoy driving in it tho
Old Dec 28th 2005, 2:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ub40fan
Oh, GB I bet you can't, and with lovely caring people like that to work with, who can blame you?

Be careful out there, I love the snow to look at, but absolutely refuse to drive on it.

Have you got a blanket, fully charged mobile and a flask of hot something (not alcohol eh)

Shirley
Shirley its a good job nothing happened as I forgot the blanket and flask!
Old Dec 28th 2005, 7:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glittababe
Shirley its a good job nothing happened as I forgot the blanket and flask!

The snow is the same up north!!! cant get the car off the drive, but we also forgot the blanket and flask...good job we had only walked out of the front door mind. Bit treacherous taking that first step when its snowed on top of ice.
Old Dec 28th 2005, 9:28 pm
Im a woomaaan

gobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond reputegobbyjock has a reputation beyond repute

Here is some we took today in Co Durham by the river Wear, looks like it`s going to be fun getting home to Hants tomorrow :scared:
Attached Thumbnails 2m of snow OMG!!!!!-picture-019.jpg   2m of snow OMG!!!!!-picture-044.jpg   2m of snow OMG!!!!!-picture-047.jpg  
Old Dec 28th 2005, 9:44 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by gobbyjock
Here is some we took today in Co Durham by the river Wear, looks like it`s going to be fun getting home to Hants tomorrow :scared:
I so want that to be here
Old Dec 29th 2005, 9:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
I so want that to be here
beautiful isn't it? Snows still thick outside, just about to have a cuppa and nip to the gym followed by Sainsbury's to get some quality crackers to ship out in our container!
Old Dec 29th 2005, 2:27 pm

merlotsmum is an unknown quantity at this point

Been out in it most of the day, got chilly hands to say the least, all good fun
Old Dec 29th 2005, 6:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by merlotsmum
Been out in it most of the day, got chilly hands to say the least, all good fun
everywhere is so pretty. Its been all over the news. As its been a few days the roads are thick with ice. People slipping and sliding all over the place! Shouldn't have laughed, but couldn't help it when this women skidded with her trolley across the Asda car park They seem to have gritted everywhere, bar the car parks!
Old Dec 29th 2005, 7:42 pm

Originally Posted by glittababe
everywhere is so pretty. Its been all over the news. As its been a few days the roads are thick with ice. People slipping and sliding all over the place! Shouldn't have laughed, but couldn't help it when this women skidded with her trolley across the Asda car park They seem to have gritted everywhere, bar the car parks!
I still haven't got any
Old Dec 29th 2005, 7:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond reputeSorchar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
I still haven't got any

Started snowing here this evening and still snowing so come to mine and have some of ours Just been out playing in it with the dogs, good fun but very very cold. Just sitting by the fire with a nice cup of tea. Supposed to be going out but a bit worried about getting back, so might as well pop up to my mums, at least she's got central heating and a telly that works
Old Dec 29th 2005, 8:26 pm

Originally Posted by Sorchar
Started snowing here this evening and still snowing so come to mine and have some of ours Just been out playing in it with the dogs, good fun but very very cold. Just sitting by the fire with a nice cup of tea. Supposed to be going out but a bit worried about getting back, so might as well pop up to my mums, at least she's got central heating and a telly that works
Where is "here"?
Old Dec 29th 2005, 9:29 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

Just been out to the new IKEA in Milton Keynes and it has started snowing again!! The other stuff is still on the ground.

Anne, my kids have been filling my empty patio tubs with snow, so I could send it down to you if you like. Instead of making a snowman like normal kids my middle child decided he wanted defences, so he made a wall and some giant snowballs in case we got invaded! He wants to join the army when he is older, I think he will do just fine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.