2m of snow OMG!!!!!

Old Dec 27th 2005, 7:37 am
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice
Default Re: 2m of snow OMG!!!!!

The best we have to offer....just taken!

Pathetic uh?!!

Attached Thumbnails 2m of snow OMG!!!!!-frost-004.jpg  
Old Dec 27th 2005, 7:54 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ

Pathetic uh?!!

from the bedroom window.
Attached Thumbnails 2m of snow OMG!!!!!-bedroom.jpg  
Old Dec 27th 2005, 7:59 am
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

Originally Posted by glittababe
from the bedroom window.
Awwwww.....looks coooool!!

S'pose the other 199cm's will come later then?
Old Dec 27th 2005, 8:07 am
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Awwwww.....looks coooool!!

S'pose the other 199cm's will come later then?
its still comin! Looking at our front drive its about 3 inches at the moment! Anglia News reckon we're in for 2m's of the stuff. Can I see it happening??? Nope! but any snow is good snow, until tonight when I have to drive into work
Old Dec 27th 2005, 8:12 am
Account Closed

its still comin! Looking at our front drive its about 3 inches at the moment! Anglia News reckon we're in for 2m's of the stuff. Can I see it happening??? Nope! but any snow is good snow, until tonight when I have to drive into work
Probably find your car stuck in the drive by tonight then GB!!

Nope, driving in snow is no fun!! I remember years ago having to do the same.....never forget the car that came sliding towards me sideways (in slow motion) with the woman driver at the wheel, hands over her eyes, screaming!!

Luckily, it stopped just before my bumper.....phew!
Old Dec 27th 2005, 8:22 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

Pathetic uh?!!

this is how it looks here too - more like frost than snow
Old Dec 27th 2005, 8:35 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Pathetic uh?!!

Nice garden Rob. Whereabout in Guildford do you live? I was brought up near Woodbridge Hill.
Old Dec 27th 2005, 8:47 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Nice garden Rob. Whereabout in Guildford do you live? I was brought up near Woodbridge Hill.
Hi Anne...we're in Ockham, up Nr Ripley.

Yes, the garden is lovely..... until this time of year when I have to go out and 'de-jungalise' it and collect about 2 tonnes of dead branches that have fallen into the woodland bit of the garden (just right of the picture).....

I have just finished it this year which is why it looks so good

I know Woodbridge Hill...we used to live in the flats opposite The Royal on Worplesdon Road.......(such a nice area )
Old Dec 27th 2005, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

kids are jumping up and down as it's started to snow! give it five minutes and it'll probably stop.
Old Dec 27th 2005, 9:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by DebraH
kids are jumping up and down as it's started to snow! give it five minutes and it'll probably stop.
it's stopped oh dear never mind
Old Dec 27th 2005, 9:02 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Hi Anne...we're in Ockham, up Nr Ripley.

Yes, the garden is lovely..... until this time of year when I have to go out and 'de-jungalise' it and collect about 2 tonnes of dead branches that have fallen into the woodland bit of the garden (just right of the picture).....

I have just finished it this year which is why it looks so good

I know Woodbridge Hill...we used to live in the flats opposite The Royal on Worplesdon Road.......(such a nice area )
I know the flats you mean. I learnt to smoke at the rec there My son occassionally has to play a football match there and the parents of the opposition are like all in wrestlers!!!!

I used to lay in my bed at night when I was little, hearing the drunk squadies walk down the road from The Royal. I was :scared: .

My parents lived down the bottom of Worplesdon Road at Wendy Crescent. I could never understand why they didn't sell and move when they put all the A3 directly behind them. I hate Guildford with a vengeance now and go there as little as possible.
Old Dec 27th 2005, 9:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Probably find your car stuck in the drive by tonight then GB!!

Nope, driving in snow is no fun!! I remember years ago having to do the same.....never forget the car that came sliding towards me sideways (in slow motion) with the woman driver at the wheel, hands over her eyes, screaming!!

Luckily, it stopped just before my bumper.....phew!
lol that sounds like something I'd do! Just been out fro a stroll to the shop and took some snaps!
Attached Thumbnails 2m of snow OMG!!!!!-dcp_2494.jpg   2m of snow OMG!!!!!-dcp_2493.jpg   2m of snow OMG!!!!!-dcp_2492.jpg   2m of snow OMG!!!!!-dcp_2485.jpg   2m of snow OMG!!!!!-dcp_2483.jpg  

Old Dec 27th 2005, 9:07 am
Account Closed

I know the flats you mean. I learnt to smoke at the rec there My son occassionally has to play a football match there and the parents of the opposition are like all in wrestlers!!!!

I used to lay in my bed at night when I was little, hearing the drunk squadies walk down the road from The Royal. I was :scared: .

My parents lived down the bottom of Worplesdon Road at Wendy Crescent. I could never understand why they didn't sell and move when they put all the A3 directly behind them. I hate Guildford with a vengeance now and go there as little as possible.

Yup! The Royal isn't much different these days...not frequented by Paras (as it used to be) more taken over by the nice people from the 'lovely estate' over the road!!

In the year we lived there, the bus shelter and telephone box outside it, must have seen more new glass than a Coldseal Factory!!!

The 'best' memory we have was of the fight outside one night, involving about 10 youths, a car and half a dozen baseball bats and wooden items.....the driver of the car intent on running people over and driving into everything he could, the others intent on smashing his windows/ lights and anyone that got in their way! Ahhh, those were the days!
Old Dec 27th 2005, 9:10 am
BE Forum Addict

lol that sounds like something I'd do! Just been out fro a stroll to the shop and took some snaps!
ooooooooo its getting worst!
Attached Thumbnails 2m of snow OMG!!!!!-dcp_2469.jpg   2m of snow OMG!!!!!-dcp_2471.jpg   2m of snow OMG!!!!!-dcp_2481.jpg   2m of snow OMG!!!!!-dcp_2479.jpg  
Old Dec 27th 2005, 9:12 am
BE Forum Addict

ooooooooo its getting worst!
I really should think about putting the patio furniture away!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.