2m of snow OMG!!!!!

Old Dec 26th 2005, 4:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2m of snow OMG!!!!!

Suddnely snows not so fun anymore.....I'm on nights from tomorrow and have to drive in it! :scared:
Old Dec 26th 2005, 5:09 pm

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 2m of snow OMG!!!!!

I can;t wait. I'm sor exctided. I have been praying for loats of snow before we leave the UK.
Old Dec 26th 2005, 5:10 pm
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

Originally Posted by glittababe
Suddnely snows not so fun anymore.....I'm on nights from tomorrow and have to drive in it! :scared:

Blimey GB!!!

What part of the UK is that?
Old Dec 26th 2005, 5:11 pm

Originally Posted by ROBnCAZ
Blimey GB!!!

What part of the UK is that?
If its not anywhere near us then I am going where shhe is
Old Dec 26th 2005, 5:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Suffolk. It should work its way down to you. My dad lives in Norfolk and appartently they've had a few snow showers there already! I want to cry as I hate snow! Nice to look at, as long as your inside! Can't believe I have to drive in it!
Old Dec 26th 2005, 5:16 pm

Suffolk. !
I'm on my way. Hope you have plenty of vodkha for me
Old Dec 26th 2005, 5:19 pm
Account Closed

ROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really niceROBnCAZ is just really nice

We're just up the road from you Anne, so fingers crossed eh!

Never seem to get snow in this neck of the woods, would be nice to have a good fall before we go.....
Old Dec 26th 2005, 5:24 pm

We're just up the road from you Anne, so fingers crossed eh!

Never seem to get snow in this neck of the woods, would be nice to have a good fall before we go.....
That's exactly what I keep thinking.
Old Dec 26th 2005, 5:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

I'm on my way. Hope you have plenty of vodkha for me
Just as long as you don't drop my bottle!
Old Dec 26th 2005, 5:27 pm

Just as long as you don't drop my bottle!
It was such a trauma. I have had to hadve loads now to get over it
Old Dec 26th 2005, 5:31 pm
Account Closed

Courtesy of the Met Office

Current warnings:
EARLY WARNING OF SEVERE WEATHER

EARLY WARNING of Heavy Snow Issued by the Met Office at 09:45 on Monday, 26 December

OVERALL RISK ASSESSMENT: The probability of disruption due to severe weather conditions in parts of the United Kingdom within the next 4 days is 90 percent.
This warning is an update to that issued at 09:45 on Sunday 25 December 2005.
The Met Office expects snow showers to develop over eastern parts of the United Kingdom from Boxing day evening onwards. The showers will become heavy and prolonged in places.
Several centimetres of snow are expected to occur quite widely, and in excess of 15cm is possible in a few locations, with parts of Kent and Essex most vulnerable to the heavier falls, notably during Tuesday. Icy stretches roads will be an additional hazard on untreated surfaces. Some coastal regions exposed to the north will be a little less cold and may well escape the worst conditions.
Travel disruption is expected.
Unless superseded by the issue of flash messages, this warning will be updated by 1000, tomorrow, Tuesday 27th December.
Old Dec 26th 2005, 5:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond reputeDebraH has a reputation beyond repute

I want to cry as I hate snow! Nice to look at, as long as your inside! Can't believe I have to drive in it!
I don't like it either, it can snow as long as we don't have to go anywhere - then I can look at the boys playing out in it, then it can melt and go away
Old Dec 27th 2005, 7:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by DebraH
I don't like it either, it can snow as long as we don't have to go anywhere - then I can look at the boys playing out in it, then it can melt and go away
Ok well.........everywhere is white, white, white! Snow fall VERY heavy, looks fantastic but dreading driving to work! Battery has gone in camera so sending Mark into village to get some more and take some snaps for you all as it looks so special! Kids are so excited!
Old Dec 27th 2005, 7:27 am
Account Closed

Ok well.........everywhere is white, white, white! Snow fall VERY heavy, looks fantastic but dreading driving to work! Battery has gone in camera so sending Mark into village to get some more and take some snaps for you all as it looks so special! Kids are so excited!
Wayhay!!!

Sooooo jealous!

We had a bit of a frost last night, so it's nice and white, not quite the same as snow though

Forecast says we could get up to 10cm's later on today though!!!!

Cant wait to see the pics!
Old Dec 27th 2005, 7:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Wayhay!!!

Sooooo jealous!

We had a bit of a frost last night, so it's nice and white, not quite the same as snow though

Forecast says we could get up to 10cm's later on today though!!!!

Cant wait to see the pics!
hold on I'll take a pic with my mobile

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.