Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

25yr old girl looking to meet friends in perth.

25yr old girl looking to meet friends in perth.

Old Nov 30th 2007, 8:10 am
Just Joined

claireinoz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 25yr old girl looking to meet friends in perth.

Hello,
I'm a 25yr old girl living in the northern suburbs of perth, looking to expand my social circle. I am unable to go to any 'get togethers' during the weekdays as i work full time, so i would love to hear from any females interested in meeting up for a coffee and chat during the evening/weekends or from anyone who knows of a group who already meets at these times?

Thanks Claire
Old Nov 30th 2007, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

jamiefrod will become famous soon enoughjamiefrod will become famous soon enough
Default Re: 25yr old girl looking to meet friends in perth.

Hi,

Me and my girlfriend live in subi, we are 28 and 23 and find it hard to meet people our age too. If you ever fancy meeting for a drink let us know, we've made some good friends here and may let you use them for a fee
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 9:54 am
Just Joined

Looie is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Clare,

I'm Jamiefrods gf. I'm missing having the girls to natter to from home so if you fancy meeting up for a chat let me know. I'm also working full time Mon - Fri so evenings or wkends are good for me. I'll get rid of Jamie at the football or something - ha ha!!

Hope to hear from you soon,
Louise
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 10:02 am
Just Joined

Smile Re: 25yr old girl looking to meet friends in perth.

Thanks, thats sounds great. My partner is a similar age to jamie, (29), let us know when your both free and we'll meet up. Dont know about paying a fee but how about we get the first round in?
claire
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 10:08 am
Just Joined

Sounds good!! We're free Friday night if you fancy meeting up then. I'm starting new job this week so better not go out on a school night on my first week!

Do you fancy meeting in city centre or is there somewhere you can recommend? Only been here 4 weeks so don't know many places yet!!
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 12:07 pm
Just Joined

4 weeks! didn't realise you were so new, how you finding it?
Sorry but we can't make a big night out in the city on friday as my partner dosen't get home from work till 6 and we have loads to do on saturday, but if you fancy going to a pub for a few pints friday and maybe grabbing something to eat then how do you fancy meeting somewhere central to us both? were up in Butler so maybe Hillarys? Have you been there yet?
Old Dec 4th 2007, 11:39 am
Just Joined

sparkytoadie is an unknown quantity at this point

hey people my wife is british (25) and i am a skippy (26) would love to meet for a drink.

Wife works in the city where i am a professional who travels all over the state.

chats to you soon.
Old Dec 5th 2007, 8:06 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by claireinoz
4 weeks! didn't realise you were so new, how you finding it?
Sorry but we can't make a big night out in the city on friday as my partner dosen't get home from work till 6 and we have loads to do on saturday, but if you fancy going to a pub for a few pints friday and maybe grabbing something to eat then how do you fancy meeting somewhere central to us both? were up in Butler so maybe Hillarys? Have you been there yet?
Ok sounds good i'll pm my mobile to you and we can arrange it all