Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

2011 Poster I would most like to bop on the nose

View Poll Results: Who would you most like to bop on the nose?
Amazulu
22.35%
Chris955
27.06%
Weebie
11.76%
BadgeIsBack
21.18%
slapphead o'toole
12.94%
Bernie
12.94%
Kim67
7.06%
Cresta57
11.76%
Deadvim
7.06%
Northernbird
11.76%
Grayling
12.94%
Perthbum
7.06%
Sonlymewalter
9.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 85. You may not vote on this poll

2011 Poster I would most like to bop on the nose

Old Dec 22nd 2011, 8:16 am

sheene is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 2011 Poster I would most like to bop on the nose

Originally Posted by chris955
This forum is incredibly cliquey and there seems to be no doubt those involved 'gang up' on others. It doesn't bother me as I am big enough and ugly enough not to care but not everyone is as thick skinned as me. It is VERY obvious which makes it even funnier in a way but pretty sad.
One of the (small) reasons for leaving the UK was to get away from the cliquey bullshit and backstabbing morons. Seems that some Brits take it with them wherever they go- must be a safety, comforting type thing.
Old Dec 22nd 2011, 8:27 am
Banned

Whats that smell... is a jewel in the roughWhats that smell... is a jewel in the roughWhats that smell... is a jewel in the roughWhats that smell... is a jewel in the rough

Clique goes the shears boys, clique, clique, clique.
Old Dec 22nd 2011, 8:40 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Whats that smell...
Hush Rolf
Old Dec 22nd 2011, 9:44 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sheene
One of the (small) reasons for leaving the UK was to get away from the cliquey bullshit and backstabbing morons. Seems that some Brits take it with them wherever they go- must be a safety, comforting type thing.
After several years working with Aussiss I xan assure you they have cliques off to a fine art - and ( thank god) i am never included in them.
Old Dec 22nd 2011, 9:48 am

Originally Posted by Whats that smell...
Clinique goes the shearer boy, give me Clinique, Clinique, Clinique.
Old Dec 22nd 2011, 9:53 am

Originally Posted by Pollyana
After several years working with Aussiss I xan assure you they have cliques off to a fine art - and ( thank god) i am never included in them.
I didn't say there are none in Oz! They do tend to be a little more 'up-front' though, which is refreshing. Some might say blunt, but I like that - beats calling a spade a 'manual earth moving device'.
Old Dec 22nd 2011, 10:30 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

One of the (small) reasons for leaving the UK was to get away from the cliquey bullshit and backstabbing morons.
How ironic to move somewhere where it is even worse then
Old Dec 22nd 2011, 10:35 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

along with their homophobe, racist attitudes
Old Dec 22nd 2011, 10:36 am

Originally Posted by Grayling
How ironic to move somewhere where it is even worse then
Yes it is - who's done that then?
Old Dec 22nd 2011, 10:37 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
indeed....brits and australians were made for each other
Old Dec 22nd 2011, 10:37 am
Bitter and twisted

Yes it is - who's done that then?
You, obviously, by moving here
Old Dec 22nd 2011, 10:38 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

indeed....brits and australians were made for each other
Once a sun reader always a sun reader
Old Dec 22nd 2011, 10:39 am

Originally Posted by Bernieboy
They are not all like that - don't forget the really nice ones:

Old Dec 22nd 2011, 10:41 am

You, obviously, by moving here
It suits for now, but thanks for your concern.
Old Dec 22nd 2011, 10:41 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

They are not all like that - don't forget the really nice ones:

http://img814.imageshack.us/img814/6075/freaks19.jpg
MY EYES!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.