Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

2 parking tickets for parking on my garden

2 parking tickets for parking on my garden

Old Apr 22nd 2010, 8:43 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2 parking tickets for parking on my garden

turns out not to be my garden after all, but some wee walking path that the council owns
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2 parking tickets for parking on my garden

Originally Posted by soapy©
turns out not to be my garden after all, but some wee walking path that the council owns
No way not parking on your lawn again
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

pproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud of

Have they informed you it was theirs first? Seems a bit strong.
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 9:19 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

A friend got stung for that. Rear wheels were on the median strip bit, they mow it, look after it and then get fined for parking on it.
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 9:28 am
FREE TIBET

Bernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond reputeBernieboy has a reputation beyond repute

Get a bicycle ya lazy b'stard
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 9:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Location: north east england to south east queensland(cleveland in fact )WE WON THE CUP
bobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond reputebobbyftm has a reputation beyond repute

Put the $18 towards them
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 9:57 am
Account Closed

Margaret3 is an unknown quantity at this point

we didnt get fined, but a letter of complaint and a phone call to the estate agents nosey beggers!
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 10:09 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Put the $18 towards them
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 11:05 am
BE Forum Addict

pproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud ofpproehann has much to be proud of

Have you got that in writing? If so stop cutting that grass as if it's there's they are responsible for the up keep of it not you.
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 1:16 pm
Just Joined

Mr Diver is an unknown quantity at this point

Typical Jock, complaining about having to spend some money, you do the crime - pay the fine LOL
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 2:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

fairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud offairwayskid has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
I have a spare set of stabilisers if you need them

Paddy
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 7:21 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pproehann
Have they informed you it was theirs first? Seems a bit strong.
i didnt have a clue about it being a walkway. i will be phoning them today
gotta at least try and get out of it lol
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 7:22 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
A friend got stung for that. Rear wheels were on the median strip bit, they mow it, look after it and then get fined for parking on it.
all they had to do was go to the door and ask for them to be moved
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 7:23 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bernie Barfly
that'll cost me again lol
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 7:24 pm
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by bobbyftm
Put the $18 towards them
lmao, i bet you lot are still pissed off at being hussled for 18 bucks lmao

magic night too

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.