Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

The 1st BE "Make Like A Troll" Open Contest

The 1st BE "Make Like A Troll" Open Contest

Old Mar 28th 2006, 7:16 am
jingling

jcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond reputejcapulet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The 1st BE "Make Like A Troll" Open Contest

Originally Posted by possoms
HUH smurfette a tart???? Noooooooooo I don't believe it

She's a tart! Just look at that short skirt, I bet she is wearing a black lace smurf thong too! And the hoochie poochie high heels....
Old Mar 28th 2006, 7:34 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jcapulet
She's a tart! Just look at that short skirt, I bet she is wearing a black lace smurf thong too! And the hoochie poochie high heels....

on no a blue Brazilian
Old Mar 28th 2006, 7:37 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by steve`o
on no a blue Brazilian
What the hell have I started here because it sure as hell looks as if it's never going to end...

Feckers!
Old Mar 28th 2006, 7:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DunRoaminTheUK
What the hell have I started here because it sure as hell looks as if it's never going to end...

Feckers!

It's like the "last say" thread all over again. :scared:
Old Mar 28th 2006, 7:39 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

In recognition of the hard work and dedication that is required to be a convincing troll I thought I'd invite all of you to compete for the 1st BE "Make Like A Troll" Open Contest.
Have some peole got nothing better to do with their time than post pointless, troublemaking threads?!

Basically, it's free-for-all trollism with the added bonus of posters being able to juxtapose themselves into adbusee and abuser in the same thread.
Where did you go to school, and did they learn you English? I wouldn't have thought so with words such as juxtapose

We'll have a vote at the end to decide who made the best pretend troll.
Troll is my middle name, did you not know?!

Who's going to start the proceedings?
Well I bet I'm not the first that thinks this is complete b*llshit, with total lack of purpose!

Old Mar 28th 2006, 7:40 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: The 1st BE "Make Like A Troll" Open Contest

In recognition of the hard work and dedication that is required to be a convincing troll I thought I'd invite all of you to compete for the 1st BE "Make Like A Troll" Open Contest.

Basically, it's free-for-all trollism with the added bonus of posters being able to juxtapose themselves into adbusee and abuser in the same thread.

We'll have a vote at the end to decide who made the best pretend troll.

Who's going to start the proceedings?

It's been done before - and better!

Australia has an annual "Make Like A Troll" Open Contest (itself an Australian invention, as all the best ideas are) and recently hosted an international "MLAT" Open Contest which attracted competitors from 52 different nations.

NO OTHER COUNTRY ON EARTH HAS EVER DONE THIS!!!!

Australia's team won (as we usually do) with their devastating repertoire of anti-American and Pommie jokes.

Several countries (including the UK) have raised allegations of bias against the Australian judges, but that's just a typical case of sour grapes from the same old whingers.

Any ex-pat who doesn't appreciate the fantastic new life that Australia has to offer, and its rich, vibrant culture, can sod off right now!
Old Mar 28th 2006, 7:40 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

DunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond reputeDunRoaminTheUK has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
Have some peole got nothing better to do with their time than post pointless, troublemaking threads?!

Where did you go to school, and did they learn you English? I wouldn't have thought so with words such as juxtapose

Troll is my middle name, did you not know?!

Well I bet I'm not the first that thinks this is complete b*llshit, with total lack of purpose!

Look, I can't make it more simple and base BUT....NAFF OFF YOU THREE-EYED TWAT CAT!

Last edited by DunRoaminTheUK; Mar 28th 2006 at 7:43 am.
Old Mar 28th 2006, 7:43 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: The 1st BE "Make Like A Troll" Open Contest

Look, I can't make it more simple and base BUT....NAFF OFF YOU THREE-EYED TWAT CAT!
Typical bloody Brits, always bloody swearing all the bloody time, the bastards!

*^&#K! I hope it never rubs off on me!
Old Mar 28th 2006, 7:44 am
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Typical bloody Brits, always bloody swearing all the bloody time, the bastards!

*^&#K! I hope it never rubs off on me!
i thought Aussies used the term bastard as an endearment
Old Mar 28th 2006, 7:44 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

PMSL!
Old Mar 28th 2006, 7:45 am
Oiiii.. You slaggg!

Or when referring to family?
Worongary

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu
PMSL!

o no a colour blind three eyed twat cat
Fighting my corner

Talking Re: The 1st BE "Make Like A Troll" Open Contest

We do, but this time I'm making an exception!
Old Mar 28th 2006, 7:46 am
Worongary

what when looking for a father figure
Old Mar 28th 2006, 7:46 am
Fighting my corner

Talking Re: The 1st BE "Make Like A Troll" Open Contest

Yeah - our British relatives!

You bastard!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.