Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > The Barbie
Reload this Page >

**** me pink and call me Henry....!!!!!!

**** me pink and call me Henry....!!!!!!

Old Aug 19th 2008, 10:37 pm
In Perth & Loving it...

aus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud of
Default **** me pink and call me Henry....!!!!!!

ok.........you don't need to **** me and me names not Henry.....

Just wanted to grab your attention as we have just had an offer on our house, at long last, and we have accepted.....happy ****** days.....

We had to make a drastic drop to get it moving but we will be starting out in Oz with a helluva lot more than we started out with here so it's all good. The buyer should be able to complete quickly as they are a cash buyer and no chain etc....

We need to be in Oz by 31st of October, so hopefully there will be no delays.

Now I'll have a few weeks of running around like a headless chicken trying to get everything organised.

Perth here we come.............

BTW: **** = F.E.C.K. (great censoring guys )

Last edited by Pollyana; Aug 20th 2008 at 11:07 am. Reason: We all know the other site exists, stop the plugging please.
Old Aug 20th 2008, 10:28 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: **** me pink and call me Henry....!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Congratulations AGAIN

Old Aug 20th 2008, 10:30 am

gedge has disabled reputation

Big up fer you
Old Aug 20th 2008, 10:47 am
Chocoholic

Juliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond reputeJuliecabs has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic

Julie. x
Old Aug 20th 2008, 11:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Big congrats again
Old Aug 20th 2008, 11:54 am
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on selling your house!!
J x
Old Aug 20th 2008, 12:05 pm
In Perth & Loving it...

aus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud ofaus2be_OH has much to be proud of

Thanks for all the congrats folks, much appreciated.

Can't wait to finally get there and start living the dream.

@ Pollyanna - Any chance you could "wind yer neck in" with the senseless censoring. By mentioning Timber's site it was not a plug to 'poach' people from here, it was merely meant as an apology to those from "that site" that would have read my post over there and were now reading it again. If I had wanted to "plug" his site I would put placed a link so people could easily find it...

Holy Crappin Censorship Batman, get a grip.

PS: The thread will most probably be closed now due the upstart member speaking his mind and daring to speak back to a Mod (god/allah/bart forbid), or even result in a ban for poor me.......
Old Aug 20th 2008, 12:15 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aus2be_OH

@ Pollyanna - Any chance you could "wind yer neck in" with the senseless censoring. By mentioning Timber's site it was not a plug to 'poach' people from here, it was merely meant as an apology to those from "that site" that would have read my post over there and were now reading it again. If I had wanted to "plug" his site I would put placed a link so people could easily find it...

PS: The thread will most probably be closed now due the upstart member speaking his mind and daring to speak back to a Mod (god/allah/bart forbid), or even result in a ban for poor me.......
OK, join the lets throw garbage at Polly club. You all do it over there so why not do it here as well.

Did it ever occur to any of you that I am just doing my job?

Last edited by Pollyana; Aug 20th 2008 at 12:17 pm.
Old Aug 20th 2008, 12:16 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

Where in Perth are you heading to?

Many congrats by the way.
Old Aug 20th 2008, 12:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

spartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond reputespartacus has a reputation beyond repute

Get a firkin grip man.
Old Aug 20th 2008, 12:22 pm
In Perth & Loving it...

Originally Posted by Pollyana
OK, join the lets throw garbage at Polly club. You all do it over there so why not do it here as well.

Did it ever occur to any of you that I am just doing my job?
Look Polly, I'm sure you do a great job, under much duress and all that, but at the end of the day it's a job you choose to do.

Can you really say that just by having a thowaway line like the one I originally had in my post, that that consitutes "plugging" another site...? C'mon....
Old Aug 20th 2008, 12:24 pm

annqldau is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Re: **** me pink and call me Henry....!!!!!!

Nice to here you're on the move, I think you need to read rule 14 apparently.

Some one else, some where else, came up with a cracking good idea of having a poll to see if threads should be closed or people banned, fantastic idea of democracy in action and makes it all a fair system.
Old Aug 20th 2008, 12:24 pm
In Perth & Loving it...

Originally Posted by spartacus
Get a firkin grip man.
No, and certainly not on your instructions....

Who asked for your opinion? When I want your opinion I will give it to you......(as someone once said)....

Who the **** is Spartacus anyway?
Old Aug 20th 2008, 12:26 pm

gedge has disabled reputation

Why do I even bother reading. Don't answer that.
Old Aug 20th 2008, 12:27 pm
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

No, and certainly not on your instructions....

Who asked for your opinion? When I want your opinion I will give it to you......(as someone once said)....

Who the **** is Spartacus anyway?
Calm down, you should be celebrating..go get pissed up

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.