Working Commute...

Old Oct 8th 2008, 8:58 pm
Just Joined

GiggleLoop is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Working Commute...

I am considering accepting a position in Barbados and have begun looking at potential living arrangements. One option that I have found and am leaning towards is St. Lawrence Beach Condominiums, but am concerned that it might be a difficult commute to Warrens from there. Can anyone shed some light on this for me or possibly suggest another area to consider?
Old Oct 9th 2008, 12:25 am
BE Enthusiast

zanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to all
Default Re: Working Commute...

I work in Warrens and live in Ch.Ch. not far from there, you have to be prepared to leave home daily no later than 7:00am or it is a real nightmare IMO. Same thing at the end at the end of the day I have to leave Warrens by 4:30 or forget it. I don't enjoy the driving at all-- if you have an ipod make sure you get a car adapter!!!