Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean > Barbados
Reload this Page >

What’s happening in Barbados?

What’s happening in Barbados?

Old Apr 3rd 2008, 12:40 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What’s happening in Barbados?

What's this then a BE English lesson...when will we be moving onto verbs and adjectives?
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 12:50 am

username 34 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
What's this then a BE English lesson...when will we be moving onto verbs and adjectives?
apparantly as British subjects we must learn to correspond with each other in perfect English - no mistakes, abreviations or slang .... and NO bad grammar.

or else Jack will spank us - so to speak

as you can see we're all taking him very seriously we're all dying to meet him - infact theres a queue of who wants to get at him first
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 12:54 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

apparantly as British subjects we must learn to correspond with each other in perfect English - no mistakes, abreviations or slang .... and NO bad grammar.

or else Jack will spank us - so to speak

as you can see we're all taking him very seriously we're all dying to meet him - infact theres a queue of who wants to get at him first
Funny I couldn't find that requirement in the Site Rules.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 1:10 am
BE Enthusiast

zanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to allzanne is a name known to all

I wonder where Jack is tonight? I was going to invite him over to watch American Idol, now that's happening.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

Stephanie_77 is an unknown quantity at this point

This post is too hilarious!!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 7:28 pm
Banned

Jack Bowman has a spectacular aura aboutJack Bowman has a spectacular aura aboutJack Bowman has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by tulipknife
it is no wonder that Britain is disliked throughout the world.!
Now there, finally, is someone with a confirmed and ascribable opinion.

Could you send me your real name and email address, "tulipknife"? It would be good if you could.

If you can't, don't worry. I was already looking at your tax situation. Nothing to worry about.

Originally Posted by tulipknife
it is no wonder that Britain is disliked throughout the world.!
I have no doubt that we'll be in touch.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 7:37 pm
Banned

Jack Bowman has a spectacular aura aboutJack Bowman has a spectacular aura aboutJack Bowman has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by zanne
I don't think so...if my memory serves me correctly it is his wife who is the diplomat, and now that everyone is riled up...google: Jack Bowman for fun!
zanne,

That was genuinely disappointing. You had seemed to be one of the tiny minority here who wasn't subliterate or in desperate need of an audit from a diplomatic officer whose name, obviously because of his job, isn't made public.

Last edited by Jack Bowman; Apr 3rd 2008 at 7:46 pm.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:17 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Sunniebgi
and I thought I wouldn't lower myself to your level.. whoops.. my slip is showing.
No. It isn’t your slip that’s showing. It’s your ignorance that’s showing. You’ve already demonstrated, internationally, indeed globally, that you don’t understand the difference between “were” and "where”.

Best wishes, and may your subliterate god go with you.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:23 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Jack Bowman
No. It isn’t your slip that’s showing. It’s your ignorance that’s showing. You’ve already demonstrated, internationally, indeed globally, that you don’t understand the difference between “were” and "where”.

Best wishes, and may your subliterate god go with you.
Really? I work in a senior position for one of the embassies (or what you would call embassy's). I've found that there is a direct correlation beteeen those who have a correct grasp of aposophes and plurals, on the one hand, and morons on the other.

Thanks for your contribution. It was priceless.
Mmmmm perhaps people in glass houses.....
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:39 pm

username 34 is an unknown quantity at this point

in desperate need of an audit from a diplomatic officer whose name, obviously because of his job, isn't made public.
oh my god - you are VERY amusing, really, you have great talent.

you can trust me with your name .... I'm a MI6 triple double agent in deep cover whose name, obviously because of my job, can't be made public.

funny how when confronted with questions to answer about your reality (the same questions you demand from many of us) you are unable to respond ....

troll troll troll troll - but like I say, you make me laugh so keep it up Walter (as in Mitty - incase the obvious escapes you, as it has done so many times before)
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:44 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure whats going on in this thread but I think its time to close it.

Sue