Storage solutions...

Old Aug 17th 2009, 4:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

shines will become famous soon enoughshines will become famous soon enough
Default Storage solutions...

...any one help me out?

I am looking into whether there are any cheap storage options here, we will be moving soon but before we do we have to clear the property we will be moving into and store the stuff...

Anyone know of any cheap options? Have called about a container but they are $10k to buy or around $5k/yr to rent...

Any help you can give appreciated...

S
Old Aug 18th 2009, 10:44 am

Sunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond reputeSunniebgi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Storage solutions...

Hi there. There was a self storage place over in the Wildey area.. not sure if that's what you might be looking for. I'm sorry, I can't remember the name off hand, but if I'm correct, they might be the only ones doing something like this.

Re the container, who did you contact?? Container Services is, from my understanding, one of the better companies to use, but if you are on Facebook, I noticed a company advertised on the Barbados Market place page that had containers for not a load of money.

ok.. stupid question.. you say you are moving into a property, but you have to clear the property first and store the stuff.. is it your stuff, or someone else's?
Old Aug 18th 2009, 2:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi Sunnie,

I'll check out the container place on facebook for reference, thanks, although we have a solution now.

I found another company called Pro-Storage in Gibbons which do secure storage but again about $400/500 a month...

The stuff to store is part my husbands business paperwork and part his mums, it is his house but she has been living there for years but now spends the majority of the year in canada so we are looking to move and save on rent... Even if we will be even further North than we presently are. At least form there we can't move any further north unless we live on a boat
Old Aug 18th 2009, 2:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Foxy_fromCanada is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by shines
Even if we will be even further North than we presently are
Darling, I didn't think that was possible!
Old Aug 19th 2009, 12:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

LOL, once we move it will be impossible...